La Reserve "Wine Bar"

helpthejuggler

Is this something where you pay one price and get the tastings or do you buy a glass of whatever?  The prices don't look bad.  But I'm hoping it's the former so you get to try different ones.  Thanks for sharing.

Prices are per glass, or bottle which seems to defeat the idea of trying new wines unless you share a bottle.

We had the prestige package, so all except the bottom 3 connosiuer wines were included.

The tapas was very good.

They offer a 3 x small glass wine flight of your choice too, price similar to a single glass.

Edited by helpthejuggler
  • Like 2

Does anyone know what days it is open on a 10 day cruise? We did it last year on the Marina and I remember wishing I didn’t have a dinner reservation to go to because we really enjoyed all the tapas. 

Glad to see it in the Daily.

It got zero traction in our month on Riviera in November because nobody knew when it was happening.

Part of our cruise was a TA, and with cancelled ports besides--the guy who was kind of the steward of it felt he could have made it a success if they'd only advertise it for him.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Misssmb said:

Does anyone know what days it is open on a 10 day cruise? We did it last year on the Marina and I remember wishing I didn’t have a dinner reservation to go to because we really enjoyed all the tapas. 

you never know  what night it could be

It was advertised in  the  Currents  the night  before on our cruise last year 

If you check the nights that La Reserve  dinners are  you know it will not be on those nights  😉

• 1 month later...

It is almost time to book my speciality restaurants. Does anyone else know the answer of what nights this is offered on the 10 night cruise? I looked at the La Reserve schedule and there is a dinner there on the 3rd, 4th and 5th night. 

5 minutes ago, Misssmb said:

It is almost time to book my speciality restaurants. Does anyone else know the answer of what nights this is offered on the 10 night cruise? I looked at the La Reserve schedule and there is a dinner there on the 3rd, 4th and 5th night. 

The Wine Bar  may be open any night  that La Reserve is not 

I do not think there is  a set  number of nights  

9 hours ago, Misssmb said:

(At the risk of being Cpt. Obvious,) do you eat a late-ish dinner? If so, it shouldn't matter terribly much. 

Further, if you book your Specialties early/mid-ish in the cruise, swapping out shouldn't be too tough if a conflict pops up.

3 hours ago, Shawnino said:

(At the risk of being Cpt. Obvious,) do you eat a late-ish dinner? If so, it shouldn't matter terribly much. 

Further, if you book your Specialties early/mid-ish in the cruise, swapping out shouldn't be too tough if a conflict pops up.

No, we just loved all the Tapas and were too full to enjoy a big dinner.

• Like 1