ms Noordam in Juneau June 26, 2019

Scrapnana

Noordam will be at the CT dock from 1000-2200.

Also in port are Golden Princess at the FKL dock from 0630-1700, Azamara Quest at the AJ dock from 0800-2300, and Star Princess at the AS dock from 1230-2215.

Another beautiful day is forecast for Juneau with mostly sunny skies and a high of 76F/24C (!) and a low of 55F/13C.  Sunrise is at 3:53 am and sunset at 10:08 pm.

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/.

Next up:  Westerdam on Thursday.

1 hour ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Thanks for the links -- appreciate them.

We have been to Icy Straight Point a few times -- before the new dock was built.  Enjoyed each visit there -- especially the whale watching excursions.

Interesting how experiences differ.  I was there with my brother on Radiance of the Seas 5 years ago.  He did a whale watch cruise but I did a walking tour of the old factory.  We saw more whales on the tender ride than they did on the excursion.

Roy

you were right - no WP - so even though we can see the whole docking - this will be a short sail-in for me. No chatter on radio - either.

Extra early for Westie tomorrow - she has been showing up a before 05:30 AST on Thursdays.

There's the radio - had to make me a liar. lol

Edited by Happily@Sea

Saying "no chatter" is a sure way to start it.  A very short sail-in.  Do we know if Amsterdam is this week or next?

See all tomorrow.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd

4 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Saying "no chatter" is a sure way to start it.  A very short sail-in.  Do we know if Amsterdam is this week or next?

See all tomorrow.

Roy

Amsterdam not this week and not on schedule for next week.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Interesting how experiences differ.  I was there with my brother on Radiance of the Seas 5 years ago.  He did a whale watch cruise but I did a walking tour of the old factory.  We saw more whales on the tender ride than they did on the excursion.

Roy

The 2 times we did the whale watching excursions, we were there in June and saw tons of whales.

Another time we went into Hoonah.  Can't remember what the price of the bus was to get there.

We have enjoyed walking around the factory and eating crab.