Symphony prices

Have a cruise booked on September 7 2019. Have been watching the prices for drink package and water park. The refreshment package is $20 a day. I have never paid that before. And now you have to do a full day water park pass at $64.99. 

I know now it’s a new ship but I’m finding these prices a bit high. I did pay them because I don’t think it will go down. 

5 minutes ago, mommao729 said:

... And now you have to do a full day water park pass at $64.99.  ...

Where does it say you are required to do a full day water park pass?

Everything that was free at Coco Cay before is still free.

• Clarea changed the title to Symphony prices

$20 per day for the refreshment package is the new sale price.... It's about the lowest I've seen since prices were increased earlier this year.

Since you already purchased these items, if you notice a price drop just purchase and then cancel the original.  (no penalty).  

Host Clarea,  I understand I don’t have to actually pay to do anything. I want to do it. But now they got rid of the half day water park pass so if I want to do it it’s going to cost $ 64. I just think that it’s a little high. I’m hoping it will go down before my trip. 

16 minutes ago, mommao729 said:

Host Clarea,  I understand I don’t have to actually pay to do anything. I want to do it. But now they got rid of the half day water park pass so if I want to do it it’s going to cost $ 64. I just think that it’s a little high. I’m hoping it will go down before my trip. 

I think the half-day price was something like $10 less than the full-day price.  Still seems high to me.

It does. I don’t know why we don’t get the option of half and full day anymore. And as for the drink package prices I have paid $16 dollars for the refreshment package for the cruise I just did in April. 

I have a cruise from San Juan for next April and the prices are almost the same as symphony as far as the drink packages go. 

Current price for refreshment package on my upcoming Harmony cruise is 26.00 a day lol.  You got a deal!   The full day pass at CC is the same at 64.99 per person.

Edited by ryano

23 minutes ago, mommao729 said:

It does. I don’t know why we don’t get the option of half and full day anymore. And as for the drink package prices I have paid $16 dollars for the refreshment package for the cruise I just did in April. 

I have a cruise from San Juan for next April and the prices are almost the same as symphony as far as the drink packages go. 

As long as people keep paying the prices, they will keep going up.

We're heading there in Sep on Harmony and I noticed yesterday that the half day option has gone. I've already told the kids we're not doing the water park. ~$260 for the four of us and they'll get bored after a couple of hours so not willing to drop that cash for that!

Edited by RickAinley

Refreshment is either $26 or on sale for $20 on all of the five cruises I currently have booked, with the exception of the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale I got last year for $17.  

Other than Black Friday / Cyber Monday, I don't think we're going to see Refreshment lower than $20 anymore.  

In a surprising move, though, the soda package is often on sale for $8.99.  I haven't seen it below $9.99 in a few years.  

Sailed on Harmony last week. Originally purchased half day at water park. 7 weeks, before cruise, full day price dropped to $39. Canceled half day & saved $5 per person on full day. Lol. I think they’ve realized lines are too long to sell half day passes. Waited in line 50 minutes for the slingshot. Kids said tallest slide had an hour wait. 🙁

For my cruise in March 2020, the Refreshment Package is On Sale for the low low price of 28. pp/pd... 
My DH saw that last night and said how is that a sale? We may as well get the Deluxe Package. 

Looking forward to see what they do for Black Friday/Cyber Monday!! 

IMG_20190627_111752.thumb.jpg.b997bb8d83e26f35f050ae36c401dc14.jpg