The bakery of which my cake came from?

9 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

I cannot seem to find any pictures of the cake itself for you all to see vicariously. However, I can embed an image in your mind through taste!  

I too wish I could find the photo of our vow renewal cake.  It was a square cake. It was butter cream and ivory color.  It had beautiful sugar flowers and pearls on it. WAY more than we expected!  It was beautiful!

Yay! 1111 posts, lol. 

9 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

The very small one below is apparently one they offer in the dining room (possibly free of charge?) -

45DBD976-B90E-4E3C-8FC4-470C68BA1907.jpeg

We had this one on our May Anthem cruise. They were celebrating something. They gave them out randomly. It was just ok.

@jbethel11  I too hope it was edible if you ate it! 🤣 but those two top ones always looked odd to be as they seemed “wrapped” in something?! Maybe that is why!

@marci22 I think you ruled out the bottom one he got that was delicious - thanks! 

@CapeGal that sounds lovely! But I wonder if they use that for anniversaries since is sounds almost like a miniature wedding cake. I do wish you had a photo. Did it taste as good as it looked.  

21 minutes ago, 2Beeze said:

@jbethel11  I too hope it was edible if you ate it! 🤣 but those two top ones always looked odd to be as they seemed “wrapped” in something?! Maybe that is why!

@marci22 I think you ruled out the bottom one he got that was delicious - thanks! 

@CapeGal that sounds lovely! But I wonder if they use that for anniversaries since is sounds almost like a miniature wedding cake. I do wish you had a photo. Did it taste as good as it looked.  

I hope this works.  It was DEE Licious!!

Edited by CapeGal
Didn't work
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

They are? I looked online and they said they sell them for $25 on RCI's website!

The complimentary ones they sometimes give in MDR are not the same as the $25 chocolate cake which was delivered to my cabin from my family.  I have not had the complimentary MDR cake so I have no idea if it is good, not so good or awful.  All I can tell you is the paid for cake was awesome.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

The complimentary ones they sometimes give in MDR are not the same as the $25 chocolate cake which was delivered to my cabin from my family.  I have not had the complimentary MDR cake so I have no idea if it is good, not so good or awful.  All I can tell you is the paid for cake was awesome.

Did you have one of the ones pictured above? 

3 hours ago, marci22 said:

We had this one on our May Anthem cruise. They were celebrating something. They gave them out randomly. It was just ok.

It's celebrating Royal Caribbean's 50th Anniversary year.

3 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

Did you have one of the ones pictured above? 

Believe it was similar to the chocolate one John posted except it was Happy Birthday.  I would order even if there was no occasion.  Hope the baker is as good on your cruise.

5 hours ago, Snit13 said:

Believe it was similar to the chocolate one John posted except it was Happy Birthday.  I would order even if there was no occasion.  Hope the baker is as good on your cruise.

I am a little confused since I only saw the three cakes I posted so if I am missing the correct one that wouldn’t be good 😳 but I think those two, the vanilla and chocolate that they sell are the ones that seem to be the ones you and others really liked! I haven’t decided if I want to order the whole “birthday room” or just the cake, but either way the cake is a go!!

P.S.  sorry, after scrolling I realize one may have been posted that isn’t in my feed. Sorry to confuse!

Edited by 2Beeze