Anthem - July 18th - Very Excited

A few weeks ago, we were booking some excursions, got our shows all set and just trying to get everything in order. Sadly, we were hoping to book the "St. Marteen Island Tour" and had waited too long? I'm not sure, but it was no longer there. My husband reminded me of our cruise 'mantra' which is, "We are lucky enough to afford a cruise and even consider excursions, let's not sweat what we can't do!"   Ahhh yes, great reminder. We moved on and figured ehhh we can just walk around or find something when we arrive that appeals to us, but he was completely right! 

Today, I was flipping through the cruise planner for kicks and there it was.....OUR EXCURSION!!! I booked it immediately...and it made my day! Sometimes, being patient pays off. I notice it isn't there anymore, so my question is do they disappear when they are full? Is it possible someone canceled and I caught it just at the right time? 

Just curious! Either way, a win and we are down to 2 weeks until cruise time!!! 

2 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I would cancel it and book with Bernard.  🙂  

1 hour ago, mets123 said:

I agree. Bernard is the best. And he is only half the price.

That's not what they were asking.  

• Like 1

I appreciate the suggestion for Bernard! However, we will stick with the RCCL excursion for this trip! We hope one day to get more comfortable with booking private tours, but for now, this works for us! Again, appreciate any suggestions.