Some questions:)

HammerTownGal

I am boarding the Reflection August 1st for a 13 day cruise and I have a few questions I am hoping someone can help me with:

• Blow Dryers: do they have a diffuser available?  Us curly haired girls need one!
  • Ironing: I know that there are no irons and no free laundry services.  Is it possible to get something pressed (i.e. not dry cleaned, not washed rather just ironed)? Is ti expensive?  I am thinking specifically of dress shirts.
  • Specialty dining: do I have to book this beforehand?  There are 6 of us...Not sure where we want to eat yet, and we are not too picky about what time.  Late is fine but I heard that they book up quickly.  I would prefer to book once onboard as I don't know which night we will want to go.

Thanks in advance for the info:)

Blow dryers are in the cabin. As for the diffuser. Not sure. You can have clothes washed and closed pressed for a fee. You need to give them a day to return your items. Have them ready for the room steward in the AM. If you want a certain day and time. Book as soon as your board the ship. As for the dress shirts they also request the amount of starching you may want if any.

You can book the restaurants in advance but you don't have to if you're flexible on date/time.  If there is a specific one you want to try, I'd narrow down your availability and book it shortly after boarding just to make sure you're set.  Otherwise, they should be able to accommodate you on most nights, especially if you will eat early or late.

Thanks everyone....one last question.  How much is it to just get some "internet minutes" to use in the iLounge.  Just in case I want to check email or something on sea days.

Also, sorry for all of the random questions but has anyone used the celebrity app to text/message other people on board?  I am with 5 family members and I wondered how reliable this is as a way to communicate:)

4 minutes ago, HammerTownGal said:

Thanks everyone....one last question.  How much is it to just get some "internet minutes" to use in the iLounge.  Just in case I want to check email or something on sea days.

Also, sorry for all of the random questions but has anyone used the celebrity app to text/message other people on board?  I am with 5 family members and I wondered how reliable this is as a way to communicate:)

Many of the Celebrity Captain's Club benefits will give you free minutes.    For Elite you get 90 minutes pp free, Elite Plus 240 pp free.   Also there are discounts based on CC level

Classic    10%

Select       25%

Elite          30%

Elite Plus  35%

If you don't buy a package you can get an hourly rate of $27.99 and a 24 hour pass for $55

We just went on Reflection a few months ago and did the 30% discount night 1 in the Lawn Club Grill.  It was excellent so we also did the LCG for lunch also later in the cruise on a sea day.