Juice for Kids?

First, a huge thanks to all the Carnival cruisers who have patiently answered all of my questions. I have not been on a family cruise in 10 years and haven't sailed on Carnival since 2007.  So I've had a A LOT of questions.  I find the search feature on these Boards next to useless.

One more (but maybe not the last) question - Is apple and/or orange juice available in the Lido all day?  Do they have lemonade?  If not, I guess we can fill up empty water bottles in the morning and keep them in the cabin fridge.

41 minutes ago, handbellplayer said:

First, a huge thanks to all the Carnival cruisers who have patiently answered all of my questions. I have not been on a family cruise in 10 years and haven't sailed on Carnival since 2007.  So I've had a A LOT of questions.  I find the search feature on these Boards next to useless.

One more (but maybe not the last) question - Is apple and/or orange juice available in the Lido all day?  Do they have lemonade?  If not, I guess we can fill up empty water bottles in the morning and keep them in the cabin fridge.

After breakfast hours are done they take the oj out of the machine. Lemonade and ice tea are then available the rest of the day. 

Juices (apple, orange, and some sort of guava cocktail) are available on the Lido during breakfast hours.  @mrpayroll is right that they are replaced with lemonade and iced tea late morning.  Juice is available at no additional cost through room service (don't forget to tip).  Juice is also included in the Bottomless Bubbles program, if you want to be able to get it freely at bars throughout the day.

58 minutes ago, DukeASUGirl said:

Lemonade and iced tea from lunchtime on. Apple, orange, and guava/passionfruit only available at breakfast. The latter one is my favorite -- so yummy, and I wish I could get it throughout the day!

If you knew what was in that guava/passionfruit stuff you might change your mind.  NOT 100% juice - more of a watered-down-and-added-a-bunch-of-sugar concoction.

1 minute ago, Kwaj girl said:

If you knew what was in that guava/passionfruit stuff you might change your mind.  NOT 100% juice - more of a watered-down-and-added-a-bunch-of-sugar concoction.

Then probably a good thing I only ever have it on vacation. But it's yummy!

3 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

Actually all the "juices" in the Lido deck dispensers are juice cocktails--sugar, water, flavorings, and little or no real juice.

I would never expect there to be 100% juice in a dispenser. I've always basically expected those to be sugar water (same in hotel complimentary breakfast buffets).

They do have new fresh-pressed juices during the Sea Day Brunch that you can order at $5/glass.