Luggage Valet in Seattle

Port of Seattle offers free luggage valet service.  Is RCI luggage valet part of this free service? 

What is the plane departure time cutoff to participate?  We have a 1205 departure time.

5 minutes ago, geospyder said:

Port of Seattle offers free luggage valet service.  Is RCI luggage valet part of this free service? 

What is the plane departure time cutoff to participate?  We have a 1205 departure time.

Not free on RCI.

1 minute ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

Yes a form was sent to our room. i did not use it because we were flying the next day.

Thanks for the update, I believe Royal's Luggage Valet service is relatively new to Seattle.

Just saw it on the updated FAQ:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/does-royal-caribbean-offer-luggage-valet

We were on OV's May 13th, 11 night cruise Vancouver to Seattle. The Port of Seattle, on the sheet given out by RCCL, advertised it was a free deal sponsored by them. We did the offer and our bags never made our Alaska Air flight. Solstice was next to us in Seattle and the two ships shared the same cab lines. It was a complete disaster. Imagine the luggage process was equally delayed. We waited an hour for a cab. If they are indeed charging for the service now, that extra cash may help the service.

R&D

Ovation.JPG

Edited by Pumbaamd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pumbaamd said:

We were on OV's May 13th, 11 night cruise Vancouver to Seattle. The Port of Seattle, on the sheet given out by RCCL, advertised it was a free deal sponsored by them. We did the offer and our bags never made our Alaska Air flight. Solstice was next to us in Seattle and the two ships shared the same cab lines. It was a complete disaster. Imagine the luggage process was equally delayed. We waited an hour for a cab. If they are indeed charging for the service now, that extra cash may help the service.

R&D

Ovation.JPG

Just now, gerig said:

I was on the May cruise also and the service was free.  If your airline charges for baggage then you were responsible for baggage fees.  Since I was flying Jetblue mint I did not pay anything/

3 hours ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

Bob it was offered on OV in May $25.00/pp I think.

If you have free baggage there is no charge for the service for the service but on the back of the form there is a place where you need to tell them free bags, otherwise you get charged a baggage fee. On Ovation sailings I believe the form is now 11:00 am flights from messages on  FB ovation sailings.

image.thumb.png.dd1f975a8f4f69e0eb919ca5046e275e.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

Bob it was offered on OV in May $25.00/pp I think.

No charge at all we did it this past May on OVation. Only fee is if you have to pay for bags at your airline

which we don't as we get that free also. 

Old news

Last year when we sailed the Explorer out of Seattle, luggage valet was offered and free for us because we were in a grand suite.

Your flight had to depart after 12:00pm.

But our flight was scheduled to leave at 11:55am.

We were not eligible  and they would not break the rules for 5 min.

Bummer