Celebrity Equinox - cabin HELP!

jules815

7356 or 2151???

Both are corner aft Sky Suites.  One is one with "the pole."

Your thoughts please??

New ship for us.  Usually prefer higher and forward, but it's a deal.

Also, do Sky Suites still have access to Luminae?  Haven't sailed with X in a few years and am out of the loop.  

Thanks in advance!!

Julie

I would pick the one on the 7th floor (7356).  I am a light sleeper and not sure I would like a bar area above me.  1667 would also be a nice choice as it has become available.   I felt more motion in the aft cabins that mid ship but much better than up at the front of the ship.

Edited by keesar

We've been in the opposite from 7356 (7307) and have really enjoyed it and would jump on it again, in a heartbeat. Of the three you mentioned I would recommend 7356 since it's lower in the ship with less lateral movement felt in any rough seas. 7356 is also just two floors away from The Retreat lounge (formerly Michael's Club) and four floors away from Luminae, both of which are suite venues.

1667 would be more second choice and would be a nice stateroom.

I can't recommend 2151, however. Unless you want quick access to The Retreat Sundeck on 16 (suite exclusive area). 2151 may also be more prone to soot exhaust during hard sailing (due to incomplete ignition of diesel fuels)

7356 also has a more private entrance, if I recall correctly, if that's important.

In any event, have fun!

T.

Edited by K12Guy
typo

4 hours ago, jelayne said:

1667 has cabins above so no potential bar noise.  The other 2 have the corner with wider views.  Not a bad choice among them.  Personally I would go for either 2151 or 1667. 

Been in 1667. Like the size of cabin. Just enough room to dance. Soot no problem, just put down fresh pool towels on chairs and wipe off table before meals. Hard to enjoy nice balcony with the scorching summer Caribbean sun most of the time. Decided never to book cabin again, upgraded to CS mid-ship on Equinox for 2 future cruises.