better food/pizza--Allure or Adventure of the seas

21 minutes ago, cruise to live said:

I know everyone's taste is different, but for those that sailed both ships, which had the better food?  More important to me, which one had the better pizza?  Thank you:  Matt

"Better" is subjective.

However, Allure certainly does have more food venues than Adventure.

Maybe it's just been luck of the draw but the food on my Allure cruises has been much better than food on my Adventure cruises (not that AD food was bad, just not as good).  Not to mention far more choices on Allure.

We are going on Allure this month but sailed on Adventure twice.  We loved the pizza!  The food in the MDR was good too, but the service was exceptional.  The wait staff made the experience so much fun!

The Harmony food on the buffet was excellent. I think because of the amount of cruisers, the choices are excellent. 

With so many cruises under our belt we were blown away. The best of any ship we were ever on. They came around to the tables asking if they could get you anything. Jokingly I said. How about a NY Strip steak from the MDR. He asked how i wanted it cooked and said it would take about 15 min. I asked, are you joking? He said I will get it for you. I replied, not today. Was just asking. He said anything in the MDR we will get for you. If you want something special it may take a little longer to get it. I have never heard of this ever. Maybe because I was not asked or I did not ask on any other ship. Anyhow, we will see. Cursing on the Allure Sep 1 this year.

Last year on Adventure of the Seas I found the pizza pretty tasteless, but they've had time to address that and I see others are speaking well of it. Allure's was okay when I went, though Royal has yet to 'wow' me with pizza. The specialty dining options on Oasis-class are really sweet; buy a '5 night specialty package' and you can have a very nice dining experience.