Best of free included desserts?

Jaxweb

8 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Really!?  Why?  That is so odd.  In all my Celebrity cruises (any cruise, for that matter)...I have never seen a dessert in the shape of male genitalia.  Please explain.

It wasn't intentional to look like that but hubby thought it was funny -  Can't remember what it was called

image.png.771bad01abb4e34a15a9d5590429ad98.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My favorite is the apple pie on all the Celebrity Ships I've been on. BTW new favorite for Breakfast was freshly made Chocolate Babka  on the Edge during our TA in April. Does anyone know if their still baking this hoping its on Millennium in September on the TP from Vancouver to Tokyo?

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Reflection for the first time in February. I was trying hard not to eat desserts on the ship and I rarely had any in the MDR and none at the Cafe. However I couldn't resist the strawberry cheesecake at the buffet. Honestly, I took 3 pieces and skipped lunch. The strawberries were huge and the cheesecake was amazing. I love Junior's cheesecake in New York, so I would say the one I had in the buffet was almost as good as that! I also had chocolate cheesecake at the buffet, which was also very good.