Anyone have a Bellini's menu?

fluffybunny22

I will be sailing on the Sky in June. Bellinis are me and my husband's go to drinks so I'm sure this will be a popular spot with us. We are sailing with my in laws and usually my FIL and I run and get drinks for ourselves and our spouses. Does Bellini's offer drinks other than bellinis? My FIL is a beer and wine drinker. Are there any other bars nearby incase Bellini's doesn't have what we all need?

16 minutes ago, fluffybunny22 said:

I will be sailing on the Sky in June. Bellinis are me and my husband's go to drinks so I'm sure this will be a popular spot with us. We are sailing with my in laws and usually my FIL and I run and get drinks for ourselves and our spouses. Does Bellini's offer drinks other than bellinis? My FIL is a beer and wine drinker. Are there any other bars nearby incase Bellini's doesn't have what we all need?

what do the proposed deck plans show for nearby bars ?

Wow. I wonder who prepared the menu. "Enjoy our Bellini collection prepared by our onboard mixologist's."

(sic) Someone should have done some proofreading. Preferably someone who understands that use of a apostrophe makes "mixologist" possessive rather than plural. Improper use of an apostrophe is a common error in online forums ("menu's" rather than "menus" definitely springs to mind) but this is a menu that was professionally produced. Some care should have been taken to avoid errors of this sort.

image.png.62969a0921329f001af7b1a4c75e95c6.png

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Wow. I wonder who prepared the menu. "Enjoy our Bellini collection prepared by our onboard mixologist's."

(sic) Someone should have done some proofreading. Preferably someone who understands that use of a apostrophe makes "mixologist" possessive rather than plural. Improper use of an apostrophe is a common error in online forums ("menu's" rather than "menus" definitely springs to mind) but this is a menu that was professionally produced. Some care should have been taken to avoid errors of this sort.

They had more than one Bellini in the making of this menu 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Thrak said:

wow, what a moran looser, huh ???   thanks fore educations the forums' agin .. I leart so much in these forums

seriously, this again ???

57 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Eagle eye.

7 hours ago, voljeep said:

wow, what a moran looser, huh ???   thanks fore educations the forums' agin .. I leart so much in these forums

seriously, this again ???

You may not find such errors to be a big deal, but they reflect a certain slapdash carelessness that I find troubling in a company to whom I'm entrusting large sums of money to convey me safely through a hostile environment.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, rdsqrl said:

You may not find such errors to be a big deal, but they reflect a certain slapdash carelessness that I find troubling in a company to whom I'm entrusting large sums of money to convey me safely through a hostile environment.   

I agree!  This kind of stuff jumps out at me too all the time and drives me nuts 🙂  Don't even get me started on Princess' excursion and transfer descriptions.......

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, rdsqrl said:

I'm entrusting large sums of money to convey me safely through a hostile environment.   

I know they make a 'killer bellini", but it's not that bad of an environment on the ship, and I wouldn't consider it a large sum of money to purchase one ...