Music Hall

I am sure there is information related to the Music Hall venue that I am overlooking . With that being said,  I noticed that it is replacing Dazzles during the Oasis of the Seas refurbishment this year.  Can my good CC members enlighten me on what this venue is all about?  How is it different from Dazzles?  I am looking for alternatives to CATS ( sorry John) and the same Headliners we have seen over and over.  Any information will be appreciated.  

It was also used for some of the games or other events such as karaoke and Family Feud.  On Anthem it's a 2-level bar/lounge area with some lounge seating and some pub-style seating with a stage and dance floor on the lower level.

• Like 1

Yes, what the other said...I will also add, that on the Anthem it is quite the busy place and a popular venue.  They held the karaoke there (on Harmony is it in On Air), Tribute bands, BINGO, word trivia....all kinds of stuff!  I really enjoyed it and on Harmony I spent a lot of time in On Air, but I think Music Hall offered much more and was much busier!

51 minutes ago, lmp29 said:

On the Anthem, the Music Hall also has pool tables on the upper floor, with television monitors to watch the fun happening in the stage area.

My son and I had a blast shooting pool one night...listening to Aerosmith cover, balls rolling back and forth with the motion of the waves....its the closest he's ever come to beating me yet 😉

DSC02661.JPG.ada85d81a2d223ff121a8aa03a22cc41.JPG