Help me feel better about Belize and Mohogany Bay

Thad409

Belize is beautiful. we did the Mayan ruins through Carnival and it was amazing. Never felt unsafe. All the locals were so happy we were there and grateful. Honestly the only place i was ever even slightly uncomfortable was the Bahamas. To much arm grabbing to buy knock off garbage from china...

I'm going solo Spring 2020 on the Glory ( middle-aged woman)Do I need to be part of a Group to book (outside Carnival) for a Ruins Excursions?  For instance with the highly recommended tour guide ( David?).  

If I go Carnival Excursion. A lazy day at the Baca Eco Park, would most likely be my choice. This is my 2nd time to Belize & MoBay.

Thanks,

🌻🌻 Bobbi

23 hours ago, Jamericannn said:

I am not sure of the exact name but it is a sky ride thing that you can go on as soon as you walked out the port. The beach is within site of the ship 

03CCE88F-B8F7-4A45-A8F3-51C92B499334.jpeg

I see there is a charge to ride the ski lift. do you need to prepay or do it there? do they can American cash?

23 minutes ago, stellarose said:

I see there is a charge to ride the ski lift. do you need to prepay or do it there? do they can American cash?

I don’t even remember if I paid or not because it wasn’t anything expensive. I certainly did not prepay so if I paid it was done right there. It’s also well within a short walking distance. The ride just gives you some aerial views.  

2 hours ago, stellarose said:

Yes there is a charge of $15. You pay when you get there and they do take cash.