Bliss Q Texas Smokehouse Question

jhawknj

I have a question about Q Texas Smokehouse. My sister is allergic to tomatoes and wanted to know if Q has a dry rub for the ribs something with out BQ sauce with tomatoes. Has anyone eaten there?

16 hours ago, jhawknj said:

I have a question about Q Texas Smokehouse. My sister is allergic to tomatoes and wanted to know if Q has a dry rub for the ribs something with out BQ sauce with tomatoes. Has anyone eaten there?

Not sure about the rub, but the food was amazing. My son had the 3 meat platter and I had the salmon and both were awesome. The desserts were YUMMY!!!

A8D8EC3B-23F9-4FB8-BA7B-2261E8C8135A.jpeg

44 minutes ago, ColinIllinois said:

That's the smallest portion of ribs and sides that I have ever seen in a BBQ joint.  I'm not a huge eater but I'd need more than that.

That's just what automatically comes with each meal.  You can order additional sides that come in larger bowls.  Between that and the starters, I couldn't eat everything that was served.  They don't skimp on the desserts either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ColinIllinois said:

That's the smallest portion of ribs and sides that I have ever seen in a BBQ joint.  I'm not a huge eater but I'd need more than that.

For appetizer we had a salad that was delicious. I am a big girl and it was plenty for me!! my husband too. You can order other sides.  We did share the banana pudding which was delicious, and I am not a fan of bananas, but read on CC how good it was. 

4 hours ago, Noworkforme23 said:

Not sure about the rub, but the food was amazing. My son had the 3 meat platter and I had the salmon and both were awesome. The desserts were YUMMY!!!

A8D8EC3B-23F9-4FB8-BA7B-2261E8C8135A.jpeg

I can't wait! 

Portions were very filling!   We used a SDP meal here and it was too much food.   Came back later in the week and ate lighter.

Loved the Crab Cake, salad and loaded fries.      Try and leave room for dessert.   Nice pictures of desserts above plus another one we liked was a Banana pudding in a jar that was delicious😋