ALL 4 PERKS PROMO IS BACK !

Pier290

Curious,

i just did a mock booking. The same dates and stateroom I have booked with the 4 perks, is now $1950.00 more then when I booked on Saturday. Wow!!!

Maybe that’s why not everyone is scoring a deal. Prices were cheapest when first released, maybe? In the fine print it states “only selected rooms available to be booked” ( or worded something like that). They must have sold out on all the “sale” cabins available. Such up and down pricing.

1 hour ago, Reel Love said:

Hi hiccups.  I think along the same lines as you do and actually did do a mock booking.  What surprised me was the price that Celebrity quoted my TA to avail myself of the 4 Perk Promo was actually much higher than my "brand new" mock booking on the website today with the promo would have cost me.  I have to admit, I can't always figure out X's pricing and how it works!!! 😉  Oh well, happy with my original price and will just be happy to be sailing!!! 

Well, I had no luck getting the promo.  My TA told me basically the same thing that yours did--they said we'd have to pay the rate on the Celebrity website, even though the TA is still offering the cruise (with the four perks) at the price I paid.  They said the perks they are offering is a special deal from Celebrity to fill up the ship and not available to the public.  Except, of course, the public that sees the prices on their website 🙄 

I will take a page from your book and be happy that we at least got four perks with a classic package at a good price, and we'll be spending Thanksgiving in the Caribbean!

• Like 1

yes with some travel agents repricing your existing booking would be at the rack rate, obviously much higher.

So, in order to get the 4 perks, you have to cancel your existing booking and do a fresh booking of an Ocean view or above at the normal discounted travel agent online prices