Brekkie options on Getaway Baltic

Hello, on the Getaway 5th Sept to the Baltic and was just wondering if anybody can let me know what breakfast options there are, other than the Buffet. Just can`t really be bothered with the buffet fight for seats in the morning.😓. Soz if this info has been posted but can`t seem to find any links..! Cheers all..!

O'Sheehan's is open until 11 and serves a nice, though limited, menu. There is a main dining room open as well but someone else will have to help you with that. All open dining rooms are listed every night in your Freestyle Daily. 

The pics below are from the Getaway dailies last fall.  The first was a sea day, the second a port day.  Also note that there is usually a setup of coffee and danish at the outdoor Sunset Bar on the Waterfront on deck 8 that most people do not know about.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Got off the Getaway Baltic Cruise two weeks ago. One MDR, O’Sheehans, the buffet are open for breakfast and they usually have a breakfast buffet in one of the SDRs set up. Have fun!  We really enjoyed our trip. 

Also worth keeping in mind, continental breakfasts via room service are free on NCL ships as well.

I've always enjoyed having coffee, fruit, and pastries brought to me for while I'm walking up, and then heading down to the MDR for proper second breakfast

Brekkie?  Anything like a Trekkie? 😮

OK, in answer to your question I HIGHLY recommend O'Sheehan's for "brekkie".  Yes, the menu is limited but if you don't mind keeping it simple it's really good, relatively uncrowded, fast & you can't beat the hours it's open.  DW & I like to sleep in but we DO make an effort to get to the MDR at least once on a cruise for the Eggs Benedict.  Have gotten to the point whereby we can't take the "thundering herds" in the Garden Cafe.  Sometimes they'll have a breakfast buffet in Moderno on seas days on the Getaway; watch the Freestyle Daily or just wander down there in the morning & check it out.

Hope you have a great cruise!

On 8/5/2019 at 10:20 AM, sid_9169 said:

I clicked on this thread just to find out what "brekkie" is...

I knew what it meant as my parents were English.  Funny how different people speaking the same language can have different terms.

Candi