Oceana Dubai 2019/20 no longer on P&O website?

molecrochip

If you search the P&O website, you may find some of the cruises but you cannot actually view them. If you search by Oceana, no cruises are displayed for November 2019 through March 2020.

Might be a glitch as Cruise Personaliser was down last night as well or maybe P&O have decided that tensions are running too high in the Gulf.

That does not sound promising for Dubai Itinerary. I have just tried to check on other TA website and no cruises available. P/O have not issued any official information as we are on the 17th October cruise and apart from there being no port excursions listed on CP we have not had any updated info. I wish that they would make a decision to cancel now if that is their  intention as at least people could try to book another holiday.

But surely Oceana will still cruise somewhere - we have the Christmas and New Year cruise and will not be able to book another one at this stage of the year. I would still be happy to stay on Oceana in another part of the world

P and O say:

"We are currently working on a range of new exciting holiday options for Oceana. This will feature departures from Southampton sailing to Spain, Portugal and the Canary Islands, as well as a pre-Christmas 35 night cruise to the Caribbean, all of which will be available to book from 20 August 2019."

• Thanks 1

We received an email from P&O this afternoon telling us that our cruise to Dubai and India in January has been cancelled and a full refund would be given.  I think I feel quite relieved due to the situation in that region and it now gives us time to get an other cruise booked.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bogof1 said:

All cruises on Oceana now re scheduled went on sale today. Some from Malta to uk, Europe , Caribbean all bril. Sorry for those who lost their cruises due to crisis

At excellent prices as well. A real stampede on the phones to get the launch prices . Balconies for under £80 pp per night is a bargain.