PRICE DROP

dakram

Question:  if the price drops below what you paid I know you can call in and get an adjustment but my question is. When I booked we got a promotion where we got 100 OBC. Now the fare is less but no OBC. so, if I reprice we will lose the OBC right?

Just now, dakram said:

Question:  if the price drops below what you paid I know you can call in and get an adjustment but my question is. When I booked we got a promotion where we got 100 OBC. Now the fare is less but no OBC. so, if I reprice we will lose the OBC right?

You definitely stand to lose the OBC.   What is the price difference if you don't mind my asking?

1 minute ago, legaljen1969 said:

You definitely stand to lose the OBC.   What is the price difference if you don't mind my asking?

right now is only 80.00  so it's not worth me calling in for.

30 minutes ago, jennyfranco said:

I saved $200, but lost the $100 OBC. Still worth it, so I rebooked. The travel agent gave each of us a specialty dinner, which is what I wad planning to use the OBC for anyway. So as far as I'm concerned, I saved $200. 

Yes, that’s a deal for sure but to lose $100 OBC for an $80 price drop, yeah, not so much. 

1 hour ago, dakram said:

Technically, you're canceling the first cruise and rebooking a new cruise at the current pricing. So, any perks associated with the original cruise will be lost. Any new perks (or loss of the old ones) associated with the new booking will counted with the new pricing.

Edited by cruiseguy1016