Hooked Seafood cost first night

47 minutes ago, lincoln04 said:

Trying to decide between Hooked Seafood and Chops Grille first night dinner. Anyone know the cost for either restaurant that first night? We are on the Symphony of the Seas 11/2/19.

I believe Hooked is currently $49.99/person and Chops is $52.99/person. Not sure about the existence of/price for Night 1 discounts, though.

Edited by garnetpalmetto

14 minutes ago, garnetpalmetto said:

I believe Hooked is currently $49.99/person and Chops is $52.99/person. Not sure about the existence of/price for Night 1 discounts, though.

I agree.  They seem to be less and less frequent especially on the larger ships.  So many people with packages they dont need to discount to fill the restaurants.

29 minutes ago, lincoln04 said:

Thanks...We looked there but have been told that many times if you eat there on the first night out they usually offer a discount. I was hoping that someone has done either of these and could give us an idea of the cost.

When we were on Symphony there were no discounts. Have you checked into Chops+1. You can do both for under $40.00 pp per meal.  A five night package would drop you down to $25.00 pp per meal.  Doing Chops or Wonderland at $25.00 makes them worthwhile. 

3 hours ago, snowglobe said:

Exactly... no need to discount anymore - they sell the package with the “convenience” of booking the first night for you as part of the package.

Is it just the first night or the first OR second night?  I got an option when I purchased. 

13 hours ago, jakeil7 said:

Is it just the first night or the first OR second night?  I got an option when I purchased. 

They pretty much stoped making any pre reservations on Oasis Class.  Make your reservations as soon as you board.  If there is a line at the promenade kiosk go up to Wonderland and make your reservations.  When we were on Symphony there were long lines at all the Specialty dining spots except for Wonderland, people seem to forget about it.