ATM Machine on Ovation?

Cyn874

Is there an ATM machine on Ovation, and are there limitations to how much cash you can withdraw? I normally don't use  cash at all and plan to keep just enough on hand for tips. But my Mom would like to have cash for spending on the trip. I'd prefer not to carry it while traveling in the airports. Can we withdraw a couple hundred on the ship (even if spaced out over a couple of days?) 

2 minutes ago, Cyn874 said:

Probably nothing. It's just one more thing for me to worry about, and I'm really good at worrying! Haha

Fees at the ship ATM are like $6 per transaction.(not including your bank fees). 

Bring your cash with you.  Nothing is going to happen.    

It is even something to worry about. 

I usually carry around $2000 with me when I go on a cruise.   

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cyn874 said:

Is there an ATM machine on Ovation, and are there limitations to how much cash you can withdraw? I normally don't use  cash at all and plan to keep just enough on hand for tips. But my Mom would like to have cash for spending on the trip. I'd prefer not to carry it while traveling in the airports. Can we withdraw a couple hundred on the ship (even if spaced out over a couple of days?) 

@Cyn874, get one of these and stop worrying:

image.png.2729b443e8f283e3bb0476cecf08a37f.png

Get your cash in $100 bills so that there is little bulk.

• Like 1

I guess I'm just stubborn! I haven't really used cash (other than tipping now and then, and these days you can even tip on credit cards) in close to 15 years. I use cards for everything, so it makes me anxious to carry a large amount of money that you can't call your bank and cancel or report lost, but I know I'm probably being silly. 🙂 I'll hit the bank tomorrow before I leave.

2 hours ago, Cyn874 said:

I guess I'm just stubborn!

Same!!! I don't even remember what cash feels like. 😅 It's probably because I don't carry cash regularly that I feel so anxious about losing it. I only carry a phone with my driver's license and debit card these days so not used to keeping track of stuff.

• Like 1