Solstice or Equinox

Na mate no difference...you would still have me to check you in 😂😂

I guess we don't know much about the Eclipse other than it is the same class ship as the Solstice. We have sailed on both Solstice and Silhouette and did not see any real difference ( other than their names being spelt differently of course 😁)  Have you sailed on Solstice? If so try the Eclipse. If not.. toss a coin.

Yeah we have sailed Solstice check in agent chucked a sickie that week. Reckoned he had Bells Palsy or something personally I think he just cou ldn’t face having to deal with Mrs Gut

I need to check MrsG’s holiday dates next year, the Eclipse one would then need a night or two in Sydney before we go to Tassie on Serenade.

Edited by GUT2407

38 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Yeah we have sailed Solstice check in agent chucked a sickie that week. Reckoned he had Bells Palsy or something personally I think he just cou ldn’t face having to deal with Mrs Gut

I need to check MrsG’s holiday dates next year, the Eclipse one would then need a night or two in Sydney before we go to Tassie on Serenade.

I thought you were band from booking more cruises.

1 hour ago, GUT2407 said:

No brainer then  go with Eclipse.....I never do the same ship twice because I collect the ship models  they sell on board so every new ship is a new model for my collection.

And check your typing please  you typed Mrs when you know its Mr.

Edited by gbenjo

1 hour ago, gbenjo said:

No brainer then  go with Eclipse.....I never do the same ship twice because I collect the ship models  they sell on board so every new ship is a new model for my collection.

And check your typing please  you typed Mrs when you know its Mr.

Graham 

You work on the dock,you see a different ship everyday in the season and you collect models ??

You got it bad.

47 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Graham 

You work on the dock,you see a different ship everyday in the season and you collect models ??

You got it bad.

No ....... I see the same few  ships  maybe 15 or 20  times a season...and it costs me two or three grand  or more every time I buy a new model.🛳️⛴️🤔

37 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

No ....... I see the same few  ships  maybe 15 or 20  times a season...and it costs me two or three grand  or more every time I buy a new model.🛳️⛴️🤔

Fair enough.

some people collect cat,some endangered lizards and some collect ship models.

As long as you enjoy it 

23 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Looking at a couple of two night getaways.

one Solstice the other Equinox.

Any reason to pick one over the other?

Eclipse will be 'Edgified' when she comes here so a little different (not sure about better or worse..) to Solstice