Cleve is the best!

Followthesun65

This was our first time to Roatan, so we wanted to see as much of the island we could in one day. We've done tours all over the Caribbean and Cleve stands out among the best tour operators we've used. His love and passion for his island and its people is infectious! He offers a wide range of activity choices; we went with the island tour, monkey/sloth hangout, and boat tour of Oak Ridge (Little Venice)...traditional lunch included. This filled the whole day and was wonderful! The activities and sights were everything we were hoping for and more, but the real treasure of the visit was Cleve himself. We are planning a return trip just to Roatan and will be using Cleve exclusively.

7043.jpeg

7037.jpeg

• Like 1

Looks like Facebook and private message is the best way. Although there is a phone local number was well. I don't see a website, I maybe over looking it. 

https://www.facebook.com/clevestoursandadventures

Holy hannah there is a "call" button, can one call though Facebook?  That is pretty cool. 

Edited by Guest 2000
  • Like 1

Cost is  $70pp? Dropping to $45pp for 4 or more?

Seems  a little  high since you also pay entry to places: $12pp for  Daniel's; $15 for Manawai Park; whatever the ziplines  go for.; whatever  a beach resort  may charge.

Were those prices for Cleve what others paid? Recalling Rony's  and Victor's were alot lower, but been awhile.

14 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

Seems  a little  high since you also pay entry to places: $12pp for  Daniel's; $15 for Manawai Park; whatever the ziplines  go for.; whatever  a beach resort  may charge.

Were those prices for Cleve what others paid? Recalling Rony's  and Victor's were alot lower, but been awhile.

We ended up with 7 of us, so the cost was $70pp INCLUDING fees for the places we chose (Daniel's and boat tour of Oak Ridge) including lunch. Not sure what others have paid in the past. I can only judge on if I feel I got my money's worth and in this case, I certainly do!

15 minutes ago, Followthesun65 said:

We ended up with 7 of us, so the cost was $70pp INCLUDING fees for the places we chose (Daniel's and boat tour of Oak Ridge) including lunch. Not sure what others have paid in the past. I can only judge on if I feel I got my money's worth and in this case, I certainly do!

Thank you.

20 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

is the price on Facebook? I cannot see it.

Tour operators on Roatan usually just charge for tour (on a sliding scale depending on number of people) but entry fees, lunch etc are extra so difficult to compare unless there is a break down somewhere.

For 7 people it would seem the extras were $45pp.

Edited by c-leg5

On 9/10/2019 at 10:27 AM, Followthesun65 said:

So you saw a less traveled side of the island! Oak Ridge is closest town to my son's boat access only home in Port Royal. Next time go down that way with someone who will take you through Mangroves. Eastender does great tour but don't think they pick up at big cruise docks. New cruise port is on the east end but just for small 150-300 passenger ships. Silversea and Windstar among first when it  opens in Oct

Edited by Host Carolyn

I booked with Cleves for our Dec harmony cruise. Its $70pp for 2 people and $45pp for 4 or more. AddOns are below:

ZIP-LINE (they have 17 cables 3 suspension bridges super cool adventure). $45 P/p...

MONKEYS🐒 & SLOTHS sanctuary, (you get a tour guide, take as much photos as you like, and you get to hold and interact with the animals). $12P/p...

IGUANA🦎farm (a tour guide is with you, telling you all the important facts of the iguanas very interesting). $10 P/p...

SNORKEL by boat $20 p/p (they take you out to the reef on a barge all snorkel equipment included plus a guide in the water with you), 

OAK RIDGE “Roatan Little Venice”
$20p/adult and $5p/child, if it’s 4 people or more it’s $15p/adult.

Hope this helps,

Cooks

• 2 weeks later...

We also toured with Cleve and loved it.  We paid $70pp. I think that included all fees plus food.  There were 12 of us.  It was a wonderful tour and worth every penny spent. One tip is to be one the first off the ship so you can get to the monkey/sloth hangout first.  We also went to the iguana/fish farm and all around the island. 

2F6892B5-461E-403A-A18E-7C32D7FC7B73.png

B2078A1E-6F36-4027-A2C2-DA9D63E06DC9.png

F095E1DE-C80D-41F3-8973-EFBB62DC26C3.png

On 9/15/2019 at 1:52 PM, cooks2010 said:

I booked with Cleves for our Dec harmony cruise. Its $70pp for 2 people and $45pp for 4 or more. AddOns are below:

ZIP-LINE (they have 17 cables 3 suspension bridges super cool adventure). $45 P/p...

MONKEYS🐒 & SLOTHS sanctuary, (you get a tour guide, take as much photos as you like, and you get to hold and interact with the animals). $12P/p...

IGUANA🦎farm (a tour guide is with you, telling you all the important facts of the iguanas very interesting). $10 P/p...

SNORKEL by boat $20 p/p (they take you out to the reef on a barge all snorkel equipment included plus a guide in the water with you), 

OAK RIDGE “Roatan Little Venice”
$20p/adult and $5p/child, if it’s 4 people or more it’s $15p/adult.

Hope this helps,

Cooks

Do you mean it is $140 for two people just to ride round?

57 minutes ago, cooks2010 said:

Yes, that's right. As its just the two of us its $140 for a private guided tour of island.

Cooks

That’s way above the norm unless it includes entrance, or fees, or lunch.

Sounds expensive as Crew says.

Edited by c-leg5

ok just checked with Ronys for a private tour, the price is $160 (3 people + admission to 2 attractions). This does not include lunch. The Cleve's tour includes lunch. So I guess its the same price for a private tour, around $200 for 3 people. 

Cooks.