Is "Club Orange" relevant for Noordam Neptune Suite?

GeezerCouple

We are about to take our first HAL cruise in November, and I'm still trying to sort through some of the choices/options that may (or may not?) be available to us.

We'll be on the Noordam in a Neptune Suite, and I'm trying to figure out if Club Orange overlaps with perks/etc., that we'd already have with Neptune Suite, inclluding what is available in teh Suite Lounge.

I guess the first question is whether the Noordam even has "Club Orange"?

Things that would matter to us include soft drinks (Diet Coke - but not "soda fountain" dispensed); bottles of San Pellegrino sparkling water; and a variety of specialty coffees such as lattes and cappucinos, along with regular coffee at times.  Having those beverages with our meals (in the Dining Room, or when dining en suite, which we'll probably do some of the time) would be nice as well.

We probably would not care for perks/packages that include alcoholic beverages, as what we are most likely to drink would be nicer wine by the bottle (including some we carry on board and pay corkage)

Many thanks!

GC

Most of the CO perks overlap Neptune perks--priority embarkation, priority tendering, etc. And if Noordam has CO by the time of your cruise, you would get the CO perks. 

Neither Neptune Suite nor CO includes any beverage packages. If you like wine by the bottle, you don't want the alcoholic beverage package because it doesn't cover bottles of wine or corkage. Most people agree that the wines by the glass that are included in that package aren't very good.

There are non-alcoholic beverage packages, but I don't know much about those. I'm sure someone else can tell you what they include. 

You can get coffee and some specialty coffees from the multifunction coffee machine in the Neptune Lounge, which you would have because of the Neptune suite. The Neptune suites  have a pod coffee maker. Not a keurig. It's Mocoffee, whoever they are. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2019 at 9:31 PM, 3rdGenCunarder said:

You can get coffee and some specialty coffees from the multifunction coffee machine in the Neptune Lounge, which you would have because of the Neptune suite. The Neptune suites  have a pod coffee maker. Not a keurig. It's Mocoffee, whoever they are. 

It's been a Nespresso machine in the suites we've sailed in. Must have changed recently.

Neptune Suites are automatically Club Orange.

No biggie IMO since you have most of the benefits already so I all I see is an extra entree offering at dinner.

Noordam does not currently have a special area for Club Orange.  Neptune Suites still have breakfast in the Pinnacle (thank heavens).

6 minutes ago, SanDiego Single said:

Can anyone confirm the machine from a recent sailing?

We were in a Neptune on Maasdam and definitely not a nespresso machine.  Wish it was like mine at home. It served its purpose but for us the coffee cups were weak. Sorry wish I could tell you the name but it was a very simple hotel style type!

Maybe someone will chime in on the subject!

Denise😊 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

We were in a Neptune on Maasdam and definitely not a nespresso machine.  Wish it was like mine at home. It served its purpose but for us the coffee cups were weak. Sorry wish I could tell you the name but it was a very simple hotel style type!

Maybe someone will chime in on the subject!

Denise😊 

Aw, that's too bad. The Nespresso had ristretto, lungo and arpeggio pods. I was even thinking of bringing a few other flavors along. Oh well.