10:30am Flight out of Orlando

Tomnsgirl

Thanksgiving weekend is normally the most expensive time for flights. If 10:30AM is the most reasonable flight available I would stay overnight in Orlando and fly home on Monday. It has to be cheaper than flying home on a later flight on Sunday.

For a 10:30 flight you'd need to be at MCO NLT 9:00 - and 8:30 or earlier would be better with the longer than normal check-in and TSA lines.  With the trip from PC to MCO taking about an hour that translates into off the ship, with bags and clear of customs & immigration by about 7:00-7:15, allowing 10-15 min to find and load into your private transport (No time to wait in a shuttle!).

Do you want to spend your cruise worried about making your flight home?  Find another flight leaving after noon or later and take some of the pressure off so that you can enjoy your vacation.

8 hours ago, JohninDC said:

For a 10:30 flight you'd need to be at MCO NLT 9:00 - and 8:30 or earlier would be better with the longer than normal check-in and TSA lines.  With the trip from PC to MCO taking about an hour that translates into off the ship, with bags and clear of customs & immigration by about 7:00-7:15, allowing 10-15 min to find and load into your private transport (No time to wait in a shuttle!).

Do you want to spend your cruise worried about making your flight home?  Find another flight leaving after noon or later and take some of the pressure off so that you can enjoy your vacation.

I totally agree with all of you

8 hours ago, JohninDC said:

On 9/16/2019 at 7:29 PM, Noxequifans said:

10:30 seems a bi tight  .... too many things could cause a delay.

Yes i thought so

I am not sure if this is an option for you but if it is consider flying on Monday to save yourself stress at the airport as this is a day where you will encounter long lines and possible delays in the afternoon as well.  Just a thought but I realize you might need to get home on Sunday.

Keith