New Sunset Suites and Solo Cabins To Be Added To The Revolutionized Silhouette

vtcruising

On 9/20/2019 at 5:23 PM, wrk2cruise said:

Has anyone figured out where these Sunset Suites are or what they are.

Best information is that there in the area where the Family Verandas previously were. They're very far forward. There are 4 of them on Deck 7 and 8. They're not facing aft. 

This information is 3rd hand but purportedly from folks at Celebrity who would know.

Edited by RaptorBill
Correction

On 9/20/2019 at 9:38 PM, maggie.1008 said:

Over sized outdoor movie screen. No thanks, I wish they would leave that to Princess. I want to hear the ocean, not some movie that attracks kids. IMHO

Can you even hear the ocean from the top deck? 

We have sailed in the FV on Solstice and Constellation class, loved them both, but! 
In my opinion the far forward FV’s on Solstice class ships are not suite material, the cabin size yes, maybe, the bathroom, definitely not, its tiny, with only shower room, (maybe they will change the entire design as I am sure the bunk room will have to go) and the balcony again, tiny, with only far forward views (hardly sunset) 

The Constellation class FV’s have more potential to be upgraded to a suite that is worth the extra money as the balcony is huge, aft facing etc. 

6 hours ago, louise1809 said:

We have sailed in the FV on Solstice and Constellation class, loved them both, but! 
In my opinion the far forward FV’s on Solstice class ships are not suite material, the cabin size yes, maybe, the bathroom, definitely not, its tiny, with only shower room, (maybe they will change the entire design as I am sure the bunk room will have to go) and the balcony again, tiny, with only far forward views (hardly sunset) 

The Constellation class FV’s have more potential to be upgraded to a suite that is worth the extra money as the balcony is huge, aft facing etc. 

The second bedroom in the S class FVs is being converted into a walk in closet for the master bedroom. It doesn't look like the bathroom size will be changed. 

As for the Millennium class FVs, even the non corner FVs are being converted to Sunset Suites and their balcony is smaller. In fact it is no larger than any of the other aft facing (non FV) cabins on the same deck. 

Edited by mahdnc

47 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

The second bedroom in the S class FVs is being converted into a walk in closet for the master bedroom. It doesn't look like the bathroom size will be changed. 

As for the Millennium class FVs, even the non corner FVs are being converted to Sunset Suites and their balcony is smaller. In fact it is no larger than any of the other aft facing (non FV) cabins on the same deck. 

Not sure they will be able to add enough wow factor to charge the pricing they are aiming for. 

On 2/2/2020 at 10:55 AM, louise1809 said:

Not sure they will be able to add enough wow factor to charge the pricing they are aiming for. 

I am intrigued at the price they are trying to command for these suites?  On our 2022 hawaii cruise they are 1500pp more than the CS? Other than 75 more sq feet there is nothing else offered.  This difference makes zero sense to me?

1 hour ago, mmeg29 said:

I am intrigued at the price they are trying to command for these suites?  On our 2022 hawaii cruise they are 1500pp more than the CS? Other than 75 more sq feet there is nothing else offered.  This difference makes zero sense to me?

Me too, will take a lot to make them that much better than a CS! Baffling.