When can you book debarkation airport transfers?

fstuff1

Did you try looking for it in your Cruise Planner under Shore Excursions? It's usually available there. If you're looking under Travel Plans and you booked your cruise through a TA, it's usually greyed out the way you describe.

Edited by Luvcrusn
Addition

If I recall correctly you can only buy it on-line pre-cruise if you booked via Celebrity and have not transferred to an agent.   If you booked with an Agent you have to call them to book it.   Regardless you will be able to buy it on-board about 3-4 days prior to the end of the cruise.

Just out of curiosity I went to a reservation that is with Celebrity (not an agent) and the Transfer is blacked out.   Not sure if this is normal as this a my free Zenith cruise.   As a rule we don't book the transfer as it is about 2x the price of just grabbing a cab or Uber for 2 or more passengers.  

Try calling the Captain's Club. On two of my cruises transportation is greyed out - on one cruise where I have booked celebrity air I can see and book the transfers (even though I used a Travel Agent). I have been able to book transfers on board if needed.