World Club Complimentary Internet Time Plan

57eric

2 minutes ago, 57eric said:

Are the hours per segment or per voyage?

Thanks.

Our past experience, per voyage hours are applied to each Cunard World Club Member in the cabin.

Example when we sail, myself and my DW each as Diamond Members receive 8 complimenty hours that apply to our Diamond Level. If we do a return sailing, a new 8 complimenty hours are applied to us.

Any hours from the previous sailing are not carried over.

17 minutes ago, Radar boomer said:

We are doing the 16 night from nyc return on November 10th, for us it is one voyage, but made up of 3 segments...as platinum my expectation would we would get just 240 each for the 16 nights..is this correct or would we get more.

I strongly suspect that you will have a new account when the QM2 leaves S’ton.

https://ask.completecruisesolution.com/help/ext/cunard/returning-home/transatlantic_benefits

Always had the allowance on a TA back to back issued at each departure port.

Please note, there may be occasions where the above is not operationally possible and only one set of benefits will be given.

Best to check with the connexions manager if you wish to be certain.

Edited by Pennbank
  • Like 1

We're on the Caribbean cruise, which is  a TA and then the Caribbean, booked as M938A  will this be two separate legs with two separate Internet time allowances like a back to back TA ? 

The theory is that if you have one booking reference it is one voyage and you get one allowance. If you have two booking references it is two voyages and you get two allowances (the world cruise being an exception to this).

However the theory and the practice don't always align. Whoever 'resets the clock' at the start of the second leg has been known to take the easy option and just give everyone a new allowance.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just in Qm2 now, NYC to NYC 16 night , letter in cabin confirmed we would get our 240 minutes per leg, so 3 times,  NYC to Southampton, Southampton to Southampton, Southampton to NYC....also finding the internet better than last November 

Edited by Radar boomer