Dining Reservations?

kayysums

I am sure this has been asked before but I searched and couldn't find an answer. When does NCL open up the ability to make dining reservations and entertainment? I am sailing on the Encore in March 2020 and it says it's too early to book. Just wondering if I should be checking my reservation everyday or if there is a specific time when they open it (i.e. 30/60/90 days before sailing, etc)?

Edited by kayysums

I just booked a suite (SC) on the Dawn but it is already inside the 120 dining reservation window. So there are few, if any, desirable times still available at the specialty restaurants. Will the onboard concierge be able to help us out? Or will we be dining at 9:30 each night? Appreciate your insights.

17 hours ago, Doc Tom said:

I just booked a suite (SC) on the Dawn but it is already inside the 120 dining reservation window. So there are few, if any, desirable times still available at the specialty restaurants. Will the onboard concierge be able to help us out? Or will we be dining at 9:30 each night? Appreciate your insights.

Only a percentage of reservations can be made online. The majority of reservations open on embarkation day. Have your desired times ready and give your requests to the concierge on embarkation day as soon as you can.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

5 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Only a percentage of reservations can be made online. The majority of reservations open on embarkation day. Have your desired times ready and give your requests to the concierge on embarkation day as soon as you can.

That's great to hear. Thank you.

We are on the Encore in February

Was having difficulty on line with Entertainment and Dining and called 1800 number and a NCL rep booked  our Entertainment and Dining for all 3 couples.

They were great