Concierge email- Navigator

Kwaj girl

Hi guys.

I used the email address to contact Antje regarding a request for our upcoming cruise on Navigator in November. I was absolutely gobsmacked a) to receive a reply within 10 minutes and b) confirmation that housekeeping have our request and it will be sorted. I am just stunned at the level of customer service.

I just hope that I won’t appear too overawed by everything. 

5 weeks to go and my excitement levels are through the roof!!!

• Like 1

I emailed Navigator's concierge re our suite requests for our upcoming cruise but have had no response.  I requested simple things, like regular sheets and no duvet, thinking it would be easier for the attendant to have this done upon our arrival rather than have to switch the bedding out the next day. 

We are in Cat E.  Maybe we need to be in a higher category to have the concierge respond?  

7 hours ago, Sheltieluv said:

I emailed Navigator's concierge re our suite requests for our upcoming cruise but have had no response.  I requested simple things, like regular sheets and no duvet, thinking it would be easier for the attendant to have this done upon our arrival rather than have to switch the bedding out the next day. 

We are in Cat E.  Maybe we need to be in a higher category to have the concierge respond?  

Those are things to have your travel agent request, if you used a TA.  If not, and you booked directly with Regent, get in touch with your contact person there. The concierge is more for problem solving than set-up requests.  

• Thanks 1