Favorite Desserts in the Specialties (Anthem of the Seas)

We booked a last minute cruise on the Anthem and bought the 3-night SDP. We plan on eating at Chops, Jamie's, and Wonderland. We don't want to waste calories on crappy desserts, which ones do you guys enjoy and which ones should we skip? Right now if I had to pick one from each based on the menus, I would get the Key Lime Pie from Chops, the Cheesecake from Jamie's, and The World from Wonderland.

On a lesser note, which desserts from the MDR and buffet would you recommend? Which ones should we skip? I hear the apple pie from the MDR is good?

2 hours ago, tomservo said:

Are the desserts from Jamie's this big? That's huge! Can we ask for half portions? (got this from another thread)

You can ask for anything you like.

13 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

One more thing... on Symphony, Wonderland had a meat thing that looked like a brownie.  Picky DH and I both agreed it was the best food we’ve ever eaten!

Any idea what it was called or which course it was? I definitely want to try it!

44 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Cheesecake at Jamies is delicious.  That picture is a sampler they bring out to larger tables.  You can see a scoop of tiramisu, cheesecake, pavlova and the brownie thing that comes with popcorn.

The cheesecake looks really good! I’ll ask for it with the raspberries from the pavlova. 

How about Chops? Anyone have any dessert recommendations for that?

I saw someone post Baked Alaska from Wonderland on Yelp but I don't see it on their menu now.  If they did have them it's definitely something I'd order.

I also hear great things about their chocolate chip cookies so I'm looking forward to trying those.. 

10 minutes ago, Danijela said:

I saw someone post Baked Alaska from Wonderland on Yelp but I don't see it on their menu now.  If they did have them it's definitely something I'd order.

I also hear great things about their chocolate chip cookies so I'm looking forward to trying those.. 

Wonderland has chocolate chip cookies?

38 minutes ago, Danijela said:

Baked Alaska wasn’t one of the options when we went to Wonderland but they did have it in the main dining room one night.

On 10/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, vacationlover_mn said:

Asked DH....   it was a pot roast thing, but not called that....main course.  Maybe the short rib?

Mmmm..the beef terrior.  Was so good on Anthem..not as great on Symphony.

I also enjoyed the branzino on Anthem...overall Anthem's food was better in  Wonderland than Symphony..but Symphony has the much better atmosphere.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:13 PM, tomservo said:

I hear the apple pie from the MDR is good?

Be aware that the apple pie in the MDR often has raisins in it. I love raisins in my apple pie but I have seen numerous comments on the boards from people who hate them. If in doubt, ask before you order.