Miracle September 22-29 2019 with pictures

Terab85

On 10/10/2019 at 12:22 PM, bafinegan said:

Hubbs and I just booked a 10 day Alaska cruise on the Miracle for Aug 2020, so was glad to see such a positive review.  We live just south of Atlanta in Columbus Ga.  Have cruised out of Canaveral and Jacksonville ( LOVE this port- so easy!)  but never Tampa.  The Miracle is due for a dry dock Feb 2020 too 🙂

baf

I think we'll be on that Alaskan cruise with you!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Terab85

Thank you for your reply. I thought it was a travel mascot of some sort. 

I am not familiar with Guardians of the Galaxy.

I wish you and your DH many more pleasant cruises with Groot !

Thank you!!

37 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

I beg your pardon! What are you talking about??? Tacky, tacky.  😣

This is the question you replied to, it was written to the author of the thread: " 

Hello Terab85

May I ask, what is your husband wearing in his lapel pocket in your formal photo ? "

14 minutes ago, AHS123 said:

This is the question you replied to, it was written to the author of the thread: " 

Hello Terab85

May I ask, what is your husband wearing in his lapel pocket in your formal photo ? "

I am fully aware of the question. If it was not obvious, I will enlighten you. I was assisting MJsailor's request for identification of the character. The insult was not warranted, nor justified. I do not appreciate that "brand of humor" if indeed it was an attempt to be so. Your veiled attempt at humor failed miserably. QED

Edited by Joe817

10 hours ago, cathyz said:

I think we'll be on that Alaskan cruise with you!

Baf and Cathy, I did an Alaskan cruise on the Miracle and loved it.  Best of my 5 Alaskan cruises.  I'll be back on the Miracle in February doing the Panama Canal, right before it goes to dry dock.   Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roz said:

Baf and Cathy, I did an Alaskan cruise on the Miracle and loved it.  Best of my 5 Alaskan cruises.  I'll be back on the Miracle in February doing the Panama Canal, right before it goes to dry dock.   Enjoy your cruise.

Enjoy your cruise too!

On 10/12/2019 at 11:48 AM, sassyredhat said:

Thanks !

Patti

We will be on this cruise as well! We have started doing Thanksgiving cruises since the kids have all grown and go to all different places for Thanksgiving. We LOVE the Miracle! It is all about the crew and the service! They are amazing! How old is your granddaughter? I wish we were bringing ours! Can't wait to start cruising with her!

4 hours ago, louanne93 said:

We will be on this cruise as well! We have started doing Thanksgiving cruises since the kids have all grown and go to all different places for Thanksgiving. We LOVE the Miracle! It is all about the crew and the service! They are amazing! How old is your granddaughter? I wish we were bringing ours! Can't wait to start cruising with her!

How great !!  Sophia will be 7 when we take this cruise.  We co-parent, for several reasons, and we have not told her parents yet.  🙂 

We usually go to the Bahia Resort here in San Diego for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.  Her dad works at Sea World and usually works holidays, so we are starting to take her somewhere during school vacations.

She is very excited to go on this cruise.  She loves cruising and she loves Camp.

Patti