Ovation power points

1 minute ago, Chiliburn said:

Just about everything is USB gut ,what’s she going to charge?

Even vibrators are USB 

I think she wants it for hair gear, and what’s a vibrator is that for massages??

3 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

I think she wants it for hair gear, and what’s a vibrator is that for massages??

Just demonstrating how most things are USB.

There one each side of the bed,a couple on the bench and a couple of fast charge on the side of the TV.

Also there’s a hair drier and a kettle in the cabin.So tell her to take some coffee as there’s none on the ship only tea bags.

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Just demonstrating how most things are USB.

There one each side of the bed,a couple on the bench and a couple of fast charge on the side of the TV.

Also there’s a hair drier and a kettle in the cabin.So tell her to take some coffee as there’s none on the ship only tea bags.

Thanks I’ll let her know, re the hair dryer I know her mum has never found a satisfactory one on any ship so will have told her to take her own.

I think USB will be her main use for phone and camera etc, she is  sailing with a girlfriend so it will be single beds, but I will still give her a couple of adapters.

5 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Thanks I’ll let her know, re the hair dryer I know her mum has never found a satisfactory one on any ship so will have told her to take her own.

I think USB will be her main use for phone and camera etc, she is  sailing with a girlfriend so it will be single beds, but I will still give her a couple of adapters.

Royal Caribbean is pretty strict on electrical things so a hair dryer she may or probably will get it taken off her.

Edited by Chiliburn

40 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Royal Caribbean is pretty strict on electrical things so a hair dryer she may or probably will get it taken off her.

They specifically allow hair straighteners and curling wands so I would be surprised if a hair dryer was an issue.

27 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

They specifically allow hair straighteners and curling wands so I would be surprised if a hair dryer was an issue.

Fair enough.

If they like their charge of coffee in the morning there’s a free continental breakfast with coffee.when you get it you get it.

But we take a coffee plunger and some good coffee as there’s a kettle.Just a suggestion.

Edited by Chiliburn

Thanks all, she will also need it for Stimmy, the nerve stimulator that is wired to her brain, or what she passes off as a brain anyway. Reminds me to remind her to take her documentation re stimmy for passing through security.

17 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Hair dryers are generally not allowed as Australian ones need to have surge protection included and these types are not allowed on the ships.

I always take my own hairdryer and have never had a problem.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

Does it have surge protection?

No idea. It's a travel one that folds and is switchable between the different voltages.

Not sure if there is such a thing as a surge protected hairdryer - tried googling it and am none the wiser ...

4 hours ago, boeckli said:

I always take my own hairdryer and have never had a problem.

Royal Caribbean?

You see a big table of electric devices that have been taken off people.

everything and anything 

Apparently there was a rice cooker once.

12 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Royal Caribbean?

Yep - RCI , Celebrity,  Princess,  HAL...

Did have my powerboard confiscated once though, some years ago, before the restrictions were well publicised and widely known ...