11:35 am flight after Harmony

25 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

If you can be off the ship and into your transportation direct to MCO by 8:30am, you should be fine.

Thanks. Would that be a challenge on Harmony? Haven’t sailed an Oasis-class ship in years. Is their logistics still as good (was amazing at the time for the amount of folks). Also, is RCI accommodating to folks with their own flight arrangements?

11 minutes ago, steilkurve said:

Thanks. Would that be a challenge on Harmony? Haven’t sailed an Oasis-class ship in years. Is their logistics still as good (was amazing at the time for the amount of folks). Also, is RCI accommodating to folks with their own flight arrangements?

If ship comes in on time (she usually does) no problem. However if she is delayed big problem.

24 minutes ago, steilkurve said:

When we sailed out of Port Canaveral I believe RCI recommendation was not to book before noon.

If one does a Air to Sea flight search for Harmony the above is correct.

We've found them to be very accommodating when we've had early return flight by providing an early departure number if we were not doing a self disembarkation..

Edited by robtulipe

Just off Harmony (10/6), had a direct flight from MCO at 11:40, had a car service pick us up at 8:00am.  We did self-assist and walked out of our cabin at 7:30, straight to terminal (use back elevators not front).  No wait on ship or terminal.  We were through security and sitting at SW gate by 10am (we have TSA pre-ck).  That was our experience, could yours be different?  Of course, but like you, I did not want a connecting flight which all later were.  Happy sailing.

12 minutes ago, VaTech8912 said:

Just off Harmony (10/6), had a direct flight from MCO at 11:40, had a car service pick us up at 8:00am.  We did self-assist and walked out of our cabin at 7:30, straight to terminal (use back elevators not front).  No wait on ship or terminal.  We were through security and sitting at SW gate by 10am (we have TSA pre-ck).  That was our experience, could yours be different?  Of course, but like you, I did not want a connecting flight which all later were.  Happy sailing.

Good other. May I ask the car service you used? If you were happy with it, I wouldn't mind checking them out. 

16 minutes ago, steilkurve said:

Good other. May I ask the car service you used? If you were happy with it, I wouldn't mind checking them out. 

Not sure we can give specific vendor names on this site.  Send me a message and I will give you the name.  We have used same company 4 times now and always great service, on time, etc.

Edited by VaTech8912

I live in Orlando. Just be aware that if there is an accident on the Beachline - Hwy. 528, it can shut it right down, and there are no good alternate routes. Probably won't happen, but if it does, it will throw a monkey wrench into your plans.

1 hour ago, VaTech8912 said:

Not sure we can give specific vendor names on this site.  Send me a message and I will give you the name.  We have used same company 4 times now and always great service, on time, etc.

Yes you can give that info on here and there is no way to send messages on this board. 🙂

2 hours ago, steilkurve said:

2 hours ago, steilkurve said:

Ace Luxury Transportation

Edited by VaTech8912

1 hour ago, cello56 said:

I live in Orlando. Just be aware that if there is an accident on the Beachline - Hwy. 528, it can shut it right down, and there are no good alternate routes. Probably won't happen, but if it does, it will throw a monkey wrench into your plans.

Then we’ll be forced to spend another day in the south, delaying our return to the snow. That would be terrible. 😉

• Haha 1