SKY P. - stop reading all the threads, pics, videos

voljeep

voljeep,  did you hear the horn?  They play Love Boat Theme at the beginning of video.  Pretty cool.  I don't sail Sky until Oct 2020; so by then I will have forgotten all the pics that I've seen on cruise critic.  Have a great day

Edited by AF-1

11 hours ago, LoriPhil said:

I read all threads on the Sky, but DH prefers not to so he can be surprised next year.  Works for us.

Same here!  Gets me more excited, plus I probably forget half of what I read by the time I go!.  DH prefers to be in the dark!!   Opposites really do attract, lol

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2019 at 5:24 PM, voljeep said:

and just experience it all for ourselves when we board in December ?

thinking about doing this ... seems like it is overload at this point ... while I certainly appreciate all the info ...

Wanted to let you know Miss Junella is indeed on the Sky, can’t wait to order a martini from her on Dec 4th!

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2019 at 10:54 PM, CATGUY7 said:

Twenty-some years ago, when we took our first cruise, we knew nothing about the Dawn Princess.  We were overwhelmed since it was our first cruise, but I felt we missed many things simply because we weren’t aware of them.  Now I read all I can, just to prepare.  Don’t want to miss out on anything!  😊

While the Dawn wasn't our first cruise, it was our first on Princess (2000) and we were "sold," going on to sail Princess 29 more times after starting with Celebrity (first 5 cruises).  I think the atrium was one of selling points, plus the onboard activities.

• Like 1

Was intensely watching threads as I was able to book a WS and there were, at that time, no pics.  When I finally saw the pictures and the new Princess Live, I am really psyched.  But since it is a Royal class ship which I have been on many times, I am not really not going to probably look at much about the Sky, Enchanted, or Discovery as know all I want to know at this point.  So I am one of those that comes and goes to threads like these.  That's what so great.  You can skip any threads that don't interest you or involve your curiosity.

Pooh