Upgrade choices higher than new booking. NCL came through

iggyc

We were in a balcony and I put a bid in to upgrade to a mini suite.  last night I noticed that the mini suite was being offered at the same cost as my balcony. I called my NCL representative and he called me back and upgraded us for free.  That’s good customer service

• Like 2

2 hours ago, iggyc said:

We were in a balcony and I put a bid in to upgrade to a mini suite.  last night I noticed that the mini suite was being offered at the same cost as my balcony. I called my NCL representative and he called me back and upgraded us for free.  That’s good customer service

This must be a mistake .... with Andy gone and FDR now able to gut all good customer service especially without price gouging the passenger ..... I would delete this post so its not reversed. 

😁 

2 hours ago, iggyc said:

Same here. I checked current prices to decide if I wanted to bid on any upgrade, and surprise! Looking forward to the upgraded shower. The rep did warn me that this kind of upgrade was a one-shot deal, but I figured the odds of Concierge dropping to below BD pricing (with a solo cruiser discount) were minimal.

I was pleasantly surprised because the mini suite current price had all the upgrades but not reduced air. We kept the upgrades and reduced air plus got the mini suite for the same price as our balcony. Cruise is full paid and 47 days out

3 hours ago, iggyc said:

Good to hear. Enjoy your cruise!

22 hours ago, iggyc said:

My balcony was more than the new pricing but still happy, since there is no obligation to allow upgrades.  Also upgraded to a mini suite in a great location.

1 hour ago, Nursemc said:

We booked online with NCL UK, cruise price has dropped. We are not paid in full yet and travel I Jan 2020. Will NCL UK allow us to upgrade or is that just for US travellers? 

Give them a ring and try, we book through International division (Spain) and we can

On 10/25/2019 at 8:05 PM, esm54687 said:

This must be a mistake .... with Andy gone and FDR now able to gut all good customer service especially without price gouging the passenger ..... I would delete this post so its not reversed. 

😁

It's funny that many of the things people complain about all occurred while Andy was @ NCL.