How far ahead does Cunard start listing excursions?

Canuker

Nothing available yet for our July 09, 2020 Alaska cruise.

When should I start checking back?

Is there any other website out there that shows excursions, by port of call, please?

Edited by Canuker

6 hours ago, Canuker said:

Nothing available yet for our July 09, 2020 Alaska cruise.

When should I start checking back?

Is there any other website out there that shows excursions, by port of call, please?

Not early enough, would be my response! I believe it's about 12 weeks prior - I keep checking for my mid-Feb, 2020 cruise but still nothing yet.

Edited by LittleFish1976

I was checking daily from about 5 months to go and actually booked our excursions 136 days before our upcoming cruise is due to set sail.  By the time they send out emails reminding you to book an excursion the popular ones will be full.

36 minutes ago, davyjones said:

I was checking daily from about 5 months to go and actually booked our excursions 136 days before our upcoming cruise is due to set sail.  By the time they send out emails reminding you to book an excursion the popular ones will be full.

Surely not? I have rarely booked an excursion until on board, and never failed to get on my chosen ones, though I never pick things with very limited numbers like helicopter trips. The one I did book before boarding was cancelled by Cunard.

12 hours ago, charlesspinney said:

We are on the 2nd of June Alaskan cruise aboard the QE. There are no excursions available and there is no indication when they will be available.  It is eight months away and am I looking too soon?

We were on an Alaska cruise in June of this year. The excursions appeared on the Voyage Personaliser about three months before. A detailed printed brochure was sent to our travel agent soon after that.

On 10/29/2019 at 12:42 PM, charlesspinney said:

Thank you, we have found that some excursions with limited seats go very fast. So, how does one get them before they go.  I guess I can go to the VP every day.

I went through my credit card charges and I booked one Cunard shore excursion in January as well as a private one in November. I thought I had been already looking at the Cunard shore excursions when I booked the private one, so I would start checking now. I have started a review of our trip on the Alaska board and will try to finish it once I get my kitchen done. I'd also be happy to answer any questions. It was a great trip.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 11:42 AM, charlesspinney said:

Thank you, we have found that some excursions with limited seats go very fast. So, how does one get them before they go.  I guess I can go to the VP every day.

charlesspinney,

After the final payment we too check the VP everyday for any changes and additions for information related to our sailing.

Those tours marked limited seats do go fast. I know that once you board, sometimes the tour office has a wait list where they may add additional buses/vehicles if increasing interest is presence. I would check with the tour office once it opens on board if your still have interest to a tour that maybe marked closed. The ship always likes to make additional money.

Some tours maybe limited also because other vessels maybe in port also offer their passengers tours of that site.

Bon Voyage!