Royal up bid

I’ve checked my online agents website and the cabins offered are not available.

We have a grand suite , and on the website there’s no suites available.

The offer even has the Royal suite, I’m confused ????

After some research it’s suggested that RoyalUP is aimed at data gathering.

Gathering information on market and how much people are prepared to pay.

Edited by Chiliburn
  • Like 1

Not really. They see what people are willing to pay by what they book and sell already.

It's contingency pricing though. If someone cancels at the last minute, it's a great revenue opportunity for them as they get your upgrade, and then flow on upgrades into your cabin from others.

2 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

We got ours the other day for our December cruise, we put a bid in for a suite (from an obstructed oceanview), it was accepted within a few hours.

Thanks, I will have to have a chat with Mrs G so I can make a quick call if I am offered one.

30 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

You make the bid but there is a minimum / starting price (for the whole cruise).

Thanks, Miss Gut was telling us about hers on Ovation, I guess I might get one in a month or so.

3 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Thanks, Miss Gut was telling us about hers on Ovation, I guess I might get one in a month or so.

I don’t think it’s so great,it’s per person.

I was half interested in the owner’s suite and the bid range is $1000-$4000 

TO  MUCH 

27 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Sure would and most instruments don't handle food getting in or on them, don't get me started about organ hygiene

Yeah, I suppose those lamb shank and lobster bones down in the workings of the piano would dull it down.

If you were in a interior cabin and a upgrade to balcony for $200 would be great.
This offer isn’t worth it to us ,we only get a suite for the benefits and we already have that.
We have a junior suite on Ovation coming up and would be interested in a upgrade for the extra benefits.

The thing with the upgrades is that not all the perks do not come with it, we will not get double credits being in a suite.

The terms and conditions of your original cruise booking will remain in effect following the acceptance of an Offer or if an Offer is not accepted. This includes terms and conditions pertaining to cancellation, penalties, changes, the Crown & Anchor® Society.  Accepted offers will earn Crown & Anchor points at the original stateroom category purchased, and not the category of the upgraded stateroom. Upgrade does not include any additional promotions.