Pics- New GSC Lagoon Villas

CruiseMaven25

Wow!  

We walked by the lagoon area on our way to our Oceanview Villa at Silver Cove earlier this month.  The Lagoon Villas looked like they were almost complete then and just getting the finishing touches.  

Those look incredible!  

Although I'm not sure who'd want a bed for a daytime stop at the island... well, it's not for sleeping I suppose.  LOL.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CruiseMaven25 said:

Not sure how much the bedroom suites will go for.  I think we paid $400 for the studio but were upgraded for free to the 1 bed lagoon villa.  

Hi! they look amazing. How many people can use the villa at $400 price? Also... do you know if you can use any of your cruise excursion credit to pay towards the price.... we have $50 per port credit. Thank you!!! 

On 10/31/2019 at 7:40 AM, kayjay76 said:

Hi! they look amazing. How many people can use the villa at $400 price? Also... do you know if you can use any of your cruise excursion credit to pay towards the price.... we have $50 per port credit. Thank you!!! 

I think it was 6 or 8 and up to two more for $25 each. It should be visible on your shorex ticket on embarkation day in your stateroom, perhaps NCL will adjust the capacity someday as the different Villa sizes have more or less max. capacity but they are not renting them out by the category right now. Who knows digging up that extra 50 buck could land you the 2 Bedroom Villa instead of a random Studio. Or not.. it's NCL after all. :classic_huh:

edit; we need some more reports to be sure how someone can get a larger villa so if anyone reads this.. :classic_wink:

Edited by FreestyleNovice