Dinning included on Iona

Vampiress88

11 minutes ago, Vampiress88 said:

I think I’m with you that I would have more holidays at the lower price. And it’s not like we slumming it either. 

We are going to this two weeks in canary's in April then three weeks Florida in May. 

Doubt if we had of booked a different line we would have done both. 

also not big on drinking. Spent £161 in a week on drinks coke,tea,coffee,mock tails,cocktail,beer and wine (bear in mind I don’t really do alcohol tho so that was mostly hubby) for me, him and two kids who liked the mock tails. 

The reasonable drink prices are another big draw. 

We are not big drinkers either, but do enjoy a few on board. 

As we have said, P&O suits us at the minute, never say never, but we are quite happy with the overall package at the moment. 

Andy 

5 hours ago, P-L-B said:

Looks like just two extra chargeable dining venues (The Olive Grove; The Keel & Cow) over and above the normal chargeable venues found on the rest of the P&O fleet.

Not complaining, just an observation. :classic_smile:

Depends what you mean P-L-B.  There are just two chargeable venues on Iona that are not found on any of the other ships in the fleet but there are a number of chargeable venues that are not available on some ships in the fleet.   Oceana & Arcadia appear to only have two chargeable restaurants, Aurora three, Azura/Ventura four, Britannia six and Iona seven (or eight if you include the gelateria).

Not making any comment on that - merely clarifying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Britboys said:

Depends what you mean P-L-B.  There are just two chargeable venues on Iona that are not found on any of the other ships in the fleet but there are a number of chargeable venues that are not available on some ships in the fleet.   Oceana & Arcadia appear to only have two chargeable restaurants, Aurora three, Azura/Ventura four, Britannia six and Iona seven (or eight if you include the gelateria).

Not making any comment on that - merely clarifying.

Thanks for pointing that out and the clarification. 👍

Should have read.

"Looks like just two extra chargeable dining venues (The Olive Grove; The Keel & Cow) over and above the normal choices of chargeable venues found on some of the other ships in the P&O fleet."

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2019 at 7:24 AM, brian1 said:

I assume the Mr Whippy type ice cream is still free.

Never has been on P&O, only on Cunard, Princess, Celebrity, Oceania and Saga to my knowledge.

9 hours ago, Host Sharon said:

Never has been on P&O, only on Cunard, Princess, Celebrity, Oceania and Saga to my knowledge.

And Marella.I realise I was wrong after I posted.That is a bit penny pinching though and bad marketing as the loss leader Mr Whippy would lead to more Knickerbocker glories being sold.