2 inside sail away cabins

mamashamiller

Hello

was pricing out 2/16 bliss cabins and it’s cheaper to get 2 cabins @$699 pp vs 1 cabin at first 2 $699 and 3/4th are $899.

so basically $400 less for 2 cabins. 
my question if I put in a bid on an upgrade and it’s accepted can all 4 of us sleep in the bigger room?  2a 2c 

planning on 1 a 1c in each room

Edited by mamashamiller

FAQ...

10. If I have two reservations can I bid only once and if accepted, cancel the second reservation and move the guests into the upgraded cabin?
No, if you have two cabins you will need to submit two separate bids and they will be considered independently. NCL cannot guarantee that both reservations will be upgraded. In the case that one of the reservations gets upgraded, you cannot move the other guests into the upgraded cabin. All reservations cancelled within the penalty period will be subject to cancellation fees.

15 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

FAQ...

10. If I have two reservations can I bid only once and if accepted, cancel the second reservation and move the guests into the upgraded cabin?
No, if you have two cabins you will need to submit two separate bids and they will be considered independently. NCL cannot guarantee that both reservations will be upgraded. In the case that one of the reservations gets upgraded, you cannot move the other guests into the upgraded cabin. All reservations cancelled within the penalty period will be subject to cancellation fees.

I wasn’t trying to cancel second room I was just thinking if first room was large enough we all sleep in the room but I also don’t mind sleeping separately 

I mean, NCL won't really care where anyone sleeps once you're on board. But if you're booking inside you can only bid up to balcony so you'd likely not get that much bigger of a room than an inside so not sure why you'd want to cram everyone in it. 

38 minutes ago, mamashamiller said:

I wasn’t trying to cancel second room I was just thinking if first room was large enough we all sleep in the room but I also don’t mind sleeping separately 

You mean to keep the 1st stateroom empty while everyone sleeps/hangs out in the larger one? That's no problem.  

1 hour ago, mamashamiller said:

No issue at all...... just make sure whoever is assigned the "empty room" attends the muster drill at the designated spot and NOT where they're sleeping.