Guarantee Showing Deck #

That's what happened to me. I saw my deck number and muster station about a month before my room was assigned. You can also try to use an bar code scanner app on your phone to scan your set sail pass and it might give you, your room number. I read it on a message board and tried it, and it was correct for me.

36 minutes ago, MNshortie21 said:

That's what happened to me. I saw my deck number and muster station about a month before my room was assigned. You can also try to use an bar code scanner app on your phone to scan your set sail pass and it might give you, your room number. I read it on a message board and tried it, and it was correct for me.

What app?

2 hours ago, MNshortie21 said:

That’s odd because when you scan the barcode it is the exact same number that is printed below the barcode which does not include the room number.

1 minute ago, broadwaycam said:

Number below barcode? Mine has no number.

1 minute ago, broadwaycam said:

I get numbers then a dash and more numbers.

I just pulled out my set sail pass that is printed for my Christmas cruise.

numbers right below barcode.

And just like you said 1234567-1-1

its not your room number 

This is interesting...I have a GTY balcony for a sailing on 12/15 on Oasis. It shows I’m on deck 11. When I add my sea pass to my Apple wallet it shows a number under the barcode of 11286. I wonder if that’s my room?? Guess I’ll have to wait and see 😊

4 minutes ago, royalfan said:

This is interesting...I have a GTY balcony for a sailing on 12/15 on Oasis. It shows I’m on deck 11. When I add my sea pass to my Apple wallet it shows a number under the barcode of 11286. I wonder if that’s my room?? Guess I’ll have to wait and see 😊

I just checked the set sail passes I have in my apple wallet from our cruise last month and the number at the end of the bar code is our cabin number.  I just put our set sail passes in my apple wallet for our December cruise that we are waiting for an assignment and there is GTY at the end of the bar code, no number.  😞  Was worth trying.

Just now, royalfan said:

Well I did sign out of the RC app and signed back in b4 I sent them to my wallet...maybe that would work? Lol-the IT peeps at work always give me advice like that 😜

We sail in three weeks, I have signed in and out, rebooted and sent positive vibes to my phone, no cabin assignment.  We will find out eventually.  Thanks for pointing out the number though, have used the app on a bunch of cruises and never noticed it there before.

• Like 1

I used an iOS app called QR Code. It's free. I had a guarantee boardwalk for Oasis Dec. 8. For the longest time, when I viewed my SetSail pass it only had "REPRINT" under Deck and "GTY" under stateroom. It did list a muster station though. When I scanned the barcode, the last four numbers (all of the numbers after the dash) were 8323. Sure enough, once my cabin was assigned (exactly 30 days out) it was cabin 8323. As soon as my cabin was assigned, I called and moved it to another cabin in the same category located more where I wanted to be (higher).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jeepfan2006 said:

I used an iOS app called QR Code. It's free. I had a guarantee boardwalk for Oasis Dec. 8. For the longest time, when I viewed my SetSail pass it only had "REPRINT" under Deck and "GTY" under stateroom. It did list a muster station though. When I scanned the barcode, the last four numbers (all of the numbers after the dash) were 8323. Sure enough, once my cabin was assigned (exactly 30 days out) it was cabin 8323. As soon as my cabin was assigned, I called and moved it to another cabin in the same category located more where I wanted to be (higher).

We don't have a deck or muster station anywhere. so I doubt that would work for us.  I check both the Royal App and Royal's website a few times a day, it will show up eventually.  I checked our Royal Up bid too and it shows that it was received, I know some have showed pending in the past before they got an upgraded cabin.

This is all very interesting! We booked a guarantee cabin on a December cruise and are 31 sleeps out with no assigned cabin yet, which is totally fine. Our set sail pass has listed ‘Deck 2’ with an assigned muster station for a while now, but ‘Reprint’ where the cabin number should be. So, I tried the QR code trick mentioned here and presto... there’s a 4 digit room number that matches one listed on deck 2, in the right muster station zone! Can’t wait to find out for sure if it is the right cabin number, but I bet it is! 

Thanks for sharing this little hack!

Edited by Hawaii_Lover2
  • Like 1