RC Kid's Specialty Dining Menus

helensobol

I'm looking to get information on what is on the kid's specialty dining menus.   I know there is an up charge which I have no problem with..my struggle is finding what is on these menus to determine if my daughter would actually eat the food.  

Anyone help?  We are harmony of the seas. 

48 minutes ago, helensobol said:

I'm looking to get information on what is on the kid's specialty dining menus.   I know there is an up charge which I have no problem with..my struggle is finding what is on these menus to determine if my daughter would actually eat the food.  

Anyone help?  We are harmony of the seas. 

How old is your child?

There are two different age groups they consider.

5 and under have a true kids menu and eat free. (chicken nuggets, grilled cheese, hiot dog etc)

6-12 have a slimmed down version of the adult menu (or in some restaurants they just eat off the adult menu but they make smaller portions) and they pay $10

On 11/11/2019 at 12:45 PM, ONECRUISER said:

Some basic kids choices and portions offered on a kids Menu, charged at reduced kids rate.  I'm sure someone will give Menu item's, which Rest you looking at?

I'm looking for all of them if possible.   you would think they are easy to find but apparently not. 

My friends want to do unlimited specialty but I need to make sure they will have adequate items for her to select from.  She doesn't eat fried food which is common on the kids menu.  

the under 6 is the same  menu as the MDR.  the under 12 is a less exotic version of the adult  menu.. for instance the steak at Chops will not have  fancy sauces and would be served with fries instead of  fancy potatoes.  the portions will also be smaller.