Allure- Super Bowl

So I am on the Allure for the Super Bowl Cruise.. and I know in the past on Oasis they have show the game on the screens in the back.. but right now the planner is letting you book an 830pm show on the night of Super Bowl?... has anyone every sailed on Super Bowl cruise before on the Allure....and if so where do they show the game?

24 minutes ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

yeah.. I am just hoping that they air it on the big screens,  like they have done on the Oasis.. 🙂

They would, as long as no other Aquatheater event conflicts.

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

So I am on the Allure for the Super Bowl Cruise.. and I know in the past on Oasis they have show the game on the screens in the back.. but right now the planner is letting you book an 830pm show on the night of Super Bowl?... has anyone every sailed on Super Bowl cruise before on the Allure....and if so where do they show the game?

Couldn't tell you. Being from New England, we never book cruises falling on Super Bowl Sunday. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We were on Navigator during the Super Bowl and they had it on a big screen in Viking Lounge and had food and it was marvelous.  It was right outside the Diamond Lounge and I could stroll in and get my latte's all evening long.  Great time had by all.  Especially all of us rooting for the Eagles and there were plenty of Eagles fans in attendance.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:37 PM, maggieq said:

We were on allure for the Super Bowl a couple of years ago and watched it in the aqua theatre. It was fun!

We are on this Allure cruise and saw that they just opened up the Aqua Theatre Show for booking on Super Bowl night, not sure if that may change.  (I personally chose not to book this the first night just in case)

There's a partial charter on this sailing and they are promoting watching the Super Bowl in Studio B.

Not sure what all this means... 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1