Booked through 3rd party - cruise not on RC

lec2017

I booked a cruise through another company and added my reservation number to my RC account but it’s not showing online. This is my first time booking with RC so I’m not sure if this is normal? I was hoping to look at drink/dinner packages but can’t since the cruise isn’t on there.

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Did your TA give you Royals booking number or theirs.  You need Royals booking number, ask your TA for it.  All mine are showing just fine and I booked through a TA

cruise isn’t until January and I added the reservation number and when I try to add it again it says it’s already added but when I look in my account it says I don’t have any upcoming cruises.

2 minutes ago, lec2017 said:

cruise isn’t until January and I added the reservation number and when I try to add it again it says it’s already added but when I look in my account it says I don’t have any upcoming cruises.

Sometimes it can take awhile to show up.  Did you just add it today?

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Sometimes it can take awhile to show up.  Did you just add it today?

Booked last night, added this morning. It said 15 minutes so I was worried when I checked this afternoon and it wasn’t there but I’ll keep checking!

You might need to dump your browser cache and restart.  Or use a different browser.  Sometimes the web site is squirrely and when you add a cruise it immediately goes away, though.  Usually a lot sooner than a half day, though.

Another option is NOT to log in to RCI but just to the cruise:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked

Edited by LeeW
more

On 11/15/2019 at 6:24 PM, lec2017 said:

Booked last night, added this morning. It said 15 minutes so I was worried when I checked this afternoon and it wasn’t there but I’ll keep checking!

When in doubt, change browsers.  And change again until it works.  🙂 

Another trick is, if you use Chrome, while a page is open hit CTRL - SHFT - N all together.

This will open an anonymous window, which does not use the cache or cookies from the normal window.

Many times, that has worked.