Ranger Cookies. Which ships have them?

Showme72

My whole family loves them.  When we were on Allure, my granddaughter heard me talking about how good they were and she brought 4 back to our cabin so she could share with me and her parents in the next cabin.

I also like the cranberry cookies.  I am really not a cookie eater, but I do like those 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Royal Caribbean just tweeted the recipe (including a video) for the coconut ranger cookies. Note that it is different (simpler) than the recipe posted previously on the Royal Caribbean Blog. Here it is:

Coconut Ranger Cookies

(recipe from Royal Caribbean tweet 12/04/20)

Ingredients:

· 500g Butter

· 500g Brown Sugar

· 600g Flour

· ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder

· 6 Eggs

· 100ml Coconut Milk

· 80g Dried Coconut

Directions:

· Beat butter and sugar until smooth

· Add eggs one by one into the butter and sugar mix

· Add coconut milk

· Fold flour, baking powder and dried coconut into the mix

· Shape cookies and bake at 350ºF until slightly puffed but barely golden, 9-12 minutes

• 2 weeks later...

I missed my favorite Royal Caribbean cookie so I found a recipe to satisfy my craving until I sail again next year.  My favorite RCI cookie is the coconut cookie they have on the buffet.  After searching Royal Caribbean coconut cookie i discovered they are called Ranger Cookie.  They were as good or better than the original.

Shak

• 2 years later...
On 12/4/2019 at 11:46 AM, ScubaCat3 said:

Royal Caribbean just tweeted the recipe (including a video) for the coconut ranger cookies. Note that it is different (simpler) than the recipe posted previously on the Royal Caribbean Blog. Here it is:

Coconut Ranger Cookies

(recipe from Royal Caribbean tweet 12/04/20)

Ingredients:

· 500g Butter

· 500g Brown Sugar

· 600g Flour

· ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder

· 6 Eggs

· 100ml Coconut Milk

· 80g Dried Coconut

Directions:

· Beat butter and sugar until smooth

· Add eggs one by one into the butter and sugar mix

· Add coconut milk

· Fold flour, baking powder and dried coconut into the mix

· Shape cookies and bake at 350ºF until slightly puffed but barely golden, 9-12 minutes

I never saw these cookies at the Cafe Promenade and wanted to try them.  Has anyone made these cookies?  It calls for 2-1/4 cups of butter — that's over a pound of butter!!  I found the same recipe on their website, but I was wondering if there's an error in the amount.

We just returned from a weekend cruise on the Freedom OTS. I asked every day for Ranger cookies at Windjammer and Promenade café...Friday, no; Saturday, no; Sunday at Café Promenade they had them. I asked for 8 of them. It was the same guy I had been asking the whole weekend and he said, "Here take the whole plate. I know you have been asking for them." I gladly accepted the plate of cookies and went to our room. My husband and I had quite the time eating as many as we could.  We bagged up the remaining cookies to bring home. LOL!! We love those stupid cookies!! 🤣😂

• Haha 1