Crossing my i's and dotting my t's - ready to sail last minute questions

Cruzmama

Leaving on the Veendam next week.  I have my boarding pass, passport, credit card and drivers license.  Is that all the documentation l need to check in?  We have an oceanview and I believe I read that there is only one outlet (besides bathroom).  I know we can't bring on a surge protector, so what is the best thing to bring on?

23 hours ago, Cruzmama said:

Leaving on the Veendam next week.  I have my boarding pass, passport, credit card and drivers license.  Is that all the documentation l need to check in?  We have an oceanview and I believe I read that there is only one outlet (besides bathroom).  I know we can't bring on a surge protector, so what is the best thing to bring on?

If you're in a pinch for time, just go to hardware store (even some drug/grocery store) and get a slim 3-outlet lightweight extension cord. Not a strip at all. It won't be surge-protected and will provide enough power to charge electronics (which are mostly low demand trickle-charge). If you have a CPAP/oxy machine that might require more power, go with the ship's extension cord/splitter.