Princess shareholder benefit form

sunsetme

I write a cover letter asking for the shareholder benefit. I include name, ship, booking no(s). and date(s). I then have a redacted proof of stock ownership printed from my monthly reports. I fax these two pages to:

Princess Cruises, Booking Support

1-661-753-0180

No need for the official form. Over the past few years the OBC was posted to my account in a day or less.

• Like 1

faxzero.com allows you to send a fax of up to 3 pages for free. I just scan each page into a pdf and add them as attachments.

You no longer need to wait until final payment date to submit your request. I have sent requests for multiple cruises on the same form.

Do you have to fax it? Cant' it be emailed? Also what's the difference between Princess North America and Princess UK? We are sailing out of Southampton in May on the Regal.  DH says we will only be getting 60 pounds credit (12 day cruise) not $100 USD because we are sailing out of England.  I said it depends on whether the ship is American or UK, right? 

The link posted by Daniel A.   says.
“*The onboard credit for Carnival Cruise Line, Costa Cruises, Cunard and Princess Cruises is determined based on the operational currency onboard the vessel. Please visit our corporation website at www.carnivalcorp.com for updates.“

I believe the onboard currency on the Regal out of Southampton is US$ so presume you will receive $100.

1 hour ago, cruisegal415 said:

Do you have to fax it? Cant' it be emailed? Also what's the difference between Princess North America and Princess UK? We are sailing out of Southampton in May on the Regal.  DH says we will only be getting 60 pounds credit (12 day cruise) not $100 USD because we are sailing out of England.  I said it depends on whether the ship is American or UK, right? 

Request cannot be e-mailed.  Use either Regular Mail or FAX.  I always use US Mail and it appears in a few days.  If you have a fax machine, that seems to be the most efficient.  I personally don't trust putting my financial information on a 'free' internet fax site but if you're comfortable using one of those that's another option.  If you are a US resident, you should send It to Princess North America.

On 11/21/2019 at 1:45 PM, jdechter said:

can someone give me the link, search is useless.

Just call Princess, and they will email you the form.

Are you the J Dechter who lived in Castle Peak? If so, love to Mark...hope all is well with you both.

Susan F

On 11/22/2019 at 3:23 PM, Daniel A said:

Request cannot be e-mailed.  Use either Regular Mail or FAX.  I always use US Mail and it appears in a few days.  If you have a fax machine, that seems to be the most efficient.  I personally don't trust putting my financial information on a 'free' internet fax site but if you're comfortable using one of those that's another option.  If you are a US resident, you should send It to Princess North America.

Based on a recommendation from JF - retired RRT we use gotfreefax: https://www.gotfreefax.com/

I black out any PII other than name and stock info, worked 10 or more times so far.