Egg Drop Contest

Host CJSKIDS

On 11/22/2019 at 9:27 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

Does Princess supply you with things or so you bring things? 

Can't give you a good answer except to say that I just witnessed a portion of one on our Emerald TA a little more than a week ago where someone used a roll of toilet paper very successfully. 

12 hours ago, I Love Cruising 3 said:

All they do is cover up the number indicator & you pick an elevator that arrives next. Again, no great prizes. 

It would be better if they left the numbers uncovered and everyone assessing what the next one would be like at the stock market moving round the boards shouting floors. Then blow a whistle with three seconds before end then blow it again to finish.

Regards John

On 11/24/2019 at 2:13 PM, john watson said:

Has anyone else participated in Princess'  "Elevator Roulette" that sounded interesting.

It is fun to watch or participate. Especially interesting to see the expressions on surprised elevator passengers when the elevator door opens and those playing cheer and applaud.

Last time I remember the prizes included bottles of the usual cheap sparkling wine (faux Champagne).

I played the elevator roulette a few times on our Crown transatlantic cruise last month. I was walking laps around the Promenade and taking the shortcut through there to avoid the steps. I won a couple of the coasters. The host varied the game. Sometimes it was the first elevator to open. Other times it was the second or third. 

• Like 1