MSC Black Friday promos?

nebraska lady

Hey there fellow cruisers!
I’ve recently booked two cabins for a March sailing on MSC Armonia. One is paid off and the other has a final payment due Dec 10. It may be too late to get in on Black Friday deals for the paid off cabin, but what about the other? Does anybody know MSC’s policy or what kind of Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals they’re likely to run? Thanks in advance!

13 minutes ago, cruiser man 60 said:

They are offering free premium drinks on fantastica cabins & above for U.K. Bookings.

We just booked one on Preziosa out of UK, free gratuities too , we love MSC anyway but you have just got to love MSC pricing and their deals 

Edited by heatherb1958
  • Like 1

They are adding the Gratuities into the all inclusive upgrade which normally has WiFi and Easy Drinks. This upgrade comes with a cost depending on each room and experience- our free upgrade cost us $500 PP or $1000 for a Balcony Fantastica so I wouldn't call it free

• Like 4

I just did a mock booking on the Meraviglia for March 28, 2021 Fantastica Balcony for a price of $2386.04. While it isn't a great price, it's definiely a good on in my opinion. We are thinking about it seriously. Sale runs from 11/26 to 12/04. Hope this helps.

Just took advantage of the UK Black Friday deal, and booked a 3 night this coming April on the Presziosa. It was a steal at £99pp (Inside cabin obviously), and seemed like the perfect way to sample MSC and find out what it's really like.